Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

clarifications on specs!

Old 03-09-2002, 09:13 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will keep that in mind jay. i will be buying the IC and dealing with the charge piping and exhaust piping last because it will depend on how much i decide to build it up. (ie. internals or aftermarket turbo)

i will let u or martin know when i need an engine too
Old 03-09-2002, 12:28 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

i know you do good work jay! im sure well all be able to eat off garretts motor

i probably will try to have you do the install but since i have one car and am not home much due to being in college in orlando i am planning on having my dad help me build the motor (to what extent i dont know) since i have engine stand but i do not have cherry picker and will definately not want to do the wiring. i still have much money to save and many parts to buy so it will be a while before i even think about actually picking up the motor
Old 03-12-2002, 07:02 PM
VQ30DE

hey jay i noticed you said you make test pipes do you or could you make exhaust related things for my max ie y-pipe b-pipe and maybe a straight through center piece( cat replacement)with all the stupid sencsers(sp) cause if people on this board give you props on your fine work then there is no reason why I shouldnt trust you with my car. If this helps i have a 96 max. thanx.
Old 03-13-2002, 11:08 AM
VQ30DE

thanx jay for your help and advice if you did make the cat replacement how much would it run and how long would my car be out of service. Is North Tampa Customs a pretty decent shop? Do they have a good rep? Sorry about all the ?s but I dont know any reliable shops around here