Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

You all will LOLz

Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Function is my form.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lawl to bad most of them only know how to work ebay turbo timers and have no clue what a fuel pump shut off is

Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Offset Is Everything

i'll admit, i respect hondas. I don't respect 99.9% of their owners, but Hondas are great cars and can be just as cool as the rwd civic most of us drive. Just remember the reasons many people got/get civics are the same reasons we got/get nissans (esp. 240s). And we have people with Nissans that negatively contribute more than some that contribute to Honda forums, and we are rapidly moving towards equality in that respect... its only a matter of time.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:03 AM
(OO\____/OO)

it's a culture, like skateboarding VS Fruitbooting AKA Rollerblading (i board, so a natural rivalry with FB's)...

hondas ARE good cars, well egineered, great economy, and some are fast as shit for being NA, there's a guy in town who's got a red hatch, runs 13.8 in the 1/4, and he's all motor... not bad i say, as my 07 mustang GT/CS runs 13.9....

i still say fuck hondas (even though i had a H22 Prelude, fun car), but what's so good about going in a straight line anyways....

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Offset Is Everything

Originally Posted by Blackzenki82
but what's so good about going in a straight line anyways....

this ignorance just perpetuates it. FF is pretty gnarly on tight circuits and auto-crossing. A well tuned FF can hold its own quite easily. Its just that Hondas were the first "tuner" cars, and seeing as drag strips and straight roads are way more abundant and popular in america, thats what they were built for. More of a cultural thing than a chassis thing.

edit - back on topic, i kind of like the color of the car

Last edited by McLovin'; 03-12-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:23 AM
(OO\____/OO)

it was a joke, surprised you didn't get that, AFTER I just defended Hondas in the same post... or did you not read it? and just look at the picture?

here's a vid of how bad ass Hondas can be, and Keiichi Tsuchiya (make sure to listen to his comments on the Integra) is driving a Honda integra FWD... mind the random bood zooming ins...

YouTube - Integra Type-R vs S14 Silvia (Touge Showdown 2)

Shit'll buff out.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Originally Posted by 240Cyanide
^yeah, because you know, if the rims fit a civic they might fit a 240 (referring to advan knock off post)
yeah, I saw "Baller wheels" in the title and thought I might actually find something I could use oin my car short term...then get in the thread and they are 15" knock offs that are dull painted and 4 lug

Like others have stated I have respect for a nice honda, but the overall crowd is annoying....which, also stated, is sadly where the 240 scene has been heading.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 AM
(OO\____/OO)

Originally Posted by burgy240
Like others have stated I have respect for a nice honda, but the overall crowd is annoying....which, also stated, is sadly where the 240 scene has been heading.
i agree completely with that statement.... even the way that the 240 thing is going... cause there's alot of kids/honda owners that go out and buy a 240, and are automatically "mad tyte" drifters and bring that attitude with them from the honda guys...

i'm no "mad tyte" drifter, nor even a super diehard 240 guy, well i kinda am that, i'm not even all that experienced in the ways of getting sideways, and only have after hours drifting, and 1 event under my belt, but unlike your acerage honda owners attitude, cause i have such little experience, i don't run around saying i'm the shit, i just sit at the house, build my car the way i like it, and snooze back some...

your average honda owner seems to get the loudest exhaust, and claim he's better than any F&F driver cause he runs 16.11 in the 1/4 mile... rides around on cut springs talking about how tyte Vtec is...

that being said.. some of said honda owners are buying 240's and doing the same thing... hell, even non honda owners... it's all a band wagon at this point, that has been running strong, long before i got on it, and will fade over time, and THAT will seperate the true enthusiasts from the fanboys, when we keep driving our beloved 240s, even after they're no longer "cool"

god, what a book...

Shit'll buff out.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:01 AM
OBX Local

i think the funniest thing i read in that ad was this...

You know that an entire undamaged front clip is extremely rare to find. Most of the vehicles are wrecked in the front & the ones that go through auctions that aren't, are being bought & shipped to japan for parts.

HAHAHAHA..... wow... seriously?
Old 03-13-2009, 07:13 PM
i love girls

^^ lol thats wierd like the japs wanna make there silvia 240sx's

Jst4shw store: HID's-LED's-LUGNUT's-STICKER's-JDM GOODIES's

Like us on facebook
Old 03-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Army Infantry

someone should email him a link to this thread so he can see all the shit everyones talking so maybe he'll start an account and try and defend himself

thats where the real lolz will come from