Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Dumb ass video

Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Offset Is Everything

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EroticA
quite frankly i couldnt give two shits about your opinion. like i said, its your "opinion". and for future reference, i was tired of being labelled as another kid driving a piece of shit 240 which is why i moved onto better things. rather drive a nice car i can depend on, than i POS 240 that labelled me as a bum.

and yea im just like this douche. just like everyother dumbass in the florida area who fucking street drifts. everyone does it, so bitch at them too. and dont even tell me youve never taken your car sideways in the rain, or anything on a road that could potentially put someones life at risk had it been "a few seconds sooner" so quit your fucking crying.
If given such a perfect opportunity to make comments about other people who apparently have no concern for others while doing something like this, or for sticking up for people who do stupid shit like this, I will make a very similar comment, you have my word on that.

As far as my drifting history is concerned, I can honestly say that although it was on streets, so it would be considered "street drifting" it was never in an area with on coming traffic in day time. 80% was done in housing developments with no residents, the other 20% in parking lots of closed shops. And that was for the 6 months I had my last coupe before I wrecked it on a curb in said development and realized that drifting a DD was idiotic and put it up for sale to get the vert. and I can honestly say, that with the exception of once or twice (again, in the open parking lot environment, where I have no one to harm except my self) the vert hasn't gotten side ways.

If you wish to call me out on anything else, feel free to PM me about it.

If you care about what people say enough to sell your car, that speaks volumes for your personality. Just so happens, VIP is the new ball sack for people to hum on.

*On topic - just like the throw back initial d miata video, fag thought under steer was over steer. And not only did his open dif help him fail at bringing the back end out in the "slide" it also failed him in trying to get the car back on the road
Old 08-20-2008, 09:38 PM
BELOW M3

Hahahaha.

Some notes.

Understeer is a bitch. S13.5 coupes are not cool. Your 240 only makes you look like a bum if it looks like a piece. I don't drift; so no, not everyone does it. I'm just that un-cool. Punch it.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Offset Is Everything

Originally Posted by Clawhammer
Your 240 only makes you look like a bum if it looks like a piece. I don't drift; so no, not everyone does it. I'm just that un-cool. Punch it.
words to live by.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Clawhammer
Hahahaha.

Some notes.

Your 240 only makes you look like a bum if it looks like a piece.
ha so true.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:18 AM
no

Open diff owns this kid... Purposefully drifting or trying to do so on the street is just plain dumb...
Old 08-21-2008, 04:46 AM

your 240 doesnt make you look like a bum...YOU make yourself look like a bum...by putting garden center special home depot ghetto lips on your car and painting it purple or whatever fagilicious color is at hand and by being mad tyte JDM into a curb. Also: shocker stickers and cutesy fag saying arent cool either. Doesnt matter what "scene" you're into, if you're a fag douche you will remain a fag douche. *not singling anyone out in particular.

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-21-2008, 06:36 AM
Lace Up!!!

^ be sure to get my words when seen in person.

you guys are dumb for even figuring he had an open diff JUST becuase it corrected itself. and vlsds dont? your right, i ran into a curb. just like mclovin, and multiple other people.

half of TR is full of kids beating the crap out of there 240 doing similar stunts to what this dumbass has done. heck, there was a thread on the drift section where ZATE is complaining about a 240 driver almost hitting his wifes minivan with his son in it. like i said, dont label one person out, when the majority on here do it. in no way am i sticking up for this kid, but how about you guys think about shit before pointing fingers when alot of the time, you or someone else has done something similar and idiotic.

and for you francis, yes my car was a POS, but it looked good still, and made profit after selling it, and STILL looked alot better than quite a few 240s on here.

heck, look what im driving now? when your banking mad money, you enable yourself to move onto better things. hince my lexus already being paid off, and im pretty sure it looks a hell of alot nicer than the piece of shit your driving.

Last edited by shinmei2006; 08-21-2008 at 07:22 AM. Reason: redacted
Old 08-21-2008, 07:03 AM

^ lol... yep dents put there by the previous owner (pass fender), my foot from kickin it (driver's fender), old manager's knee after i pegged him in the nuts with a can (drivers QP) but no damage from curbs. I never called your old coupe a POS. it was a nice stock body. i had a beef with you calling people associated with 240s "bums". And i dont deliver pizza anymore, but when i did i was going to usf 5 days a week, working 2 days to cover what little expenses i have so i can concentrate on getting a degree. Fortunately i found an even easier job now so i can have a 17 credit semester and still make enough to cover my own way. Sorry i dont know about banking mad money like you. Even though you were jobless for like year. But once again since you dont own a nissan anymore why do you post in here? if i can help you to get your VIP forum started, will you promise to leave nissan tech? btw, why were you banned from srqracing?

Last edited by shinmei2006; 08-21-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:17 AM
Lace Up!!!

Originally Posted by shinmei2006
^ lol... yep dents put there by the previous owner (pass fender), my foot from kickin it (driver's fender), old manager's knee after i pegged him in the nuts with a can (drivers QP) but no damage from curbs. I never called your old coupe a POS. it was a nice stock body. i had a beef with you calling people associated with 240s "bums". And i dont deliver pizza anymore, but when i did i was going to usf 5 days a week, working 2 days to cover what little expenses i have so i can concentrate on getting a degree. Fortunately i found an even easier job now so i can have a 17 credit semester and still make enough to cover my own way. Sorry i dont know about banking mad money like you. Even though you were jobless for like year. But once again since you dont own a nissan anymore why do you post in here? if i can help you to get your VIP forum started, will you promise to leave nissan tech? btw, why were you banned from srqracing?
first off, i wasnt "jobless" i was on a leave of absence becuase i had back surgery involving rods put into my back which put me back for 7months. not a year. second, i come here to look for parts still as i have some secret things being arranged. third, get that forum started and i will spend the majority of my time in there as it should be alot helpful for the goals in which i want to achieve. i was banned from srq racing because chimmike decided to bash on my car ON TR saying it was an unreliable pos instead of pming me directly so being chimmike is jims butt buddy, he had me banned in which i havent returned to that site since. the site is garbage and full of dumbass kids. let me know about the forum though. i made a thread in tamparacing help, but it hasnt been responded to yet.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:20 AM

I'll PM you about it when i get home from work. btw my new job consists of sitting on TR from 5am-3pm, bankin mad money to do jack shit FTW. what do you do now erotica?