Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

5 speed help

Old 05-12-2008, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow 5 speed help

i have a S14 SE (KA24DE) and a S14 sohc tranny....
i have done some research and i see that the tranny and
my motor will work together, now is that true?
and if so when i buy a new clutch are they the same
clutch or is there a difference? as well as the drive shaft?
please help..!!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Unkown Member

um i don't know of any s14's with sohc's......
Old 05-12-2008, 11:37 AM

i just found out from Driven Concepts that it will work!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:57 AM
No Ants Drift Member

theres no such thing as a SOHC S14.

but yes, the KA tranny, flywheel and clutches all interchange between single and twin cams
Old 05-12-2008, 12:45 PM
fails.....

the S14 came with a SOHC?!?
when did that happen...

I'm hoping you mean a s13 SOHC...
anyway, yes they will work. You have to do something with that extra sensor the S14 has, otherwise you'll have a check engine light on all of the time.
Use the driveshaft that matches the chassis (s14 chassis = s14 driveshaft)
The clutches and what not like that are the same. Most places (or at least the ones that know what they are talking about) sell the clutch as one for all 1989 to 1998 models...
Old 05-12-2008, 01:50 PM

dude do you ever just come up with your own answers or just reword what someone else said in the post/posts before you?

every thread you post in you just rephrase the question or someone elses answer.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:14 PM
fails.....

Originally Posted by Teki
dude do you ever just come up with your own answers or just reword what someone else said in the post/posts before you?

every thread you post in you just rephrase the question or someone elses answer.
Do you ever not go out of your way to bitch about something? I thought hurt pussy day on TR was last week. I must not have gotten the memo that it was going to be a weekly thing. I'll double check my pm's to make sure I didn't miss it. Meanwhile, why don't you walk down to the local YMCA and ask them if they will let you take a bath in their pool. When you jump in, make sure you flush all of the sand out of your vag. While you're there, you might even run into that cop guy and he can make you feel all kinds of wonderful inside.
At least then, when you come back here to bitch, you can bitch about something worth bitching about.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:27 PM

wow
Old 05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
no

Originally Posted by norachelhere
Do you ever not go out of your way to bitch about something? I thought hurt pussy day on TR was last week. I must not have gotten the memo that it was going to be a weekly thing. I'll double check my pm's to make sure I didn't miss it. Meanwhile, why don't you walk down to the local YMCA and ask them if they will let you take a bath in their pool. When you jump in, make sure you flush all of the sand out of your vag. While you're there, you might even run into that cop guy and he can make you feel all kinds of wonderful inside.
At least then, when you come back here to bitch, you can bitch about something worth bitching about.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (gasp) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now onto business s14's DO NOT have SOHC engines or transmissions... somebody either lied to you or you just typed s14 instead of s13.

dont blame shift and make this about me. this is time you could be applying online to be a bagger at publix.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by norachelhere

i have 45 posts in 4 years and you talk about me bitching lol....

gtfo im sure there is another thread that you can go rephrase someone elses answer in