Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

R.I.P Xat Racing

Old 05-01-2008, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R.I.P Xat Racing

i just hurd that XAT is closing door's......
and i logged on to myspace to read this....

After 7 unbelievable years, it is time to say goodbye. XAT Racing is now closed for new business and winding everything up.

"I want to personally thank all of our awesome customers over the past 7 years. It has been a great ride and I have met so many really incredible and passionate car people. We have built some really fast cars, unique cars, crazy cars, (some ricer cars), but they have all meant something. From the Honda street racing days to the drift car craze, from the SR swaps to the LS1 swaps, from a single bay shop with jack stands to 6 full bays and a dyno, it has always been challenging and fun.

Special thanks to all the guys and gals that have worked here throughout the years…without you guys, it would not have happened. Would not have started the company without Adam, and would not have made it this long without Martin. From our humble Clearwater beginnings, to the latest shop, everyone that has worked for me has made some awesome contributions. Lots of creative ideas, late nights, weekends, and more simply out of the love. Mad props and hude thanks to Adam, Martin, Taylor Durdan, Central FL Sean , Ryan "Toy Doctor", Halfway house Dave, Kevin, Mia, Hachi Bill, Grindhouse Chris, Andy C, Aphxero Mark, Mr. Anlet, Boxmod, Rob Fleming, Nick, Jovan, Tony, Frankie, Mikespeed, Chin, Tim, Anita, Dr. Detail, Will, Andrew, Omar, 2.2 Tony, Pon, Scotty, and everyone else who has helped out and made me laugh over the years.

We will be heading our seperate ways, but will still all be involved in the car scene...just for me as a hobby instead of a shop owner.

Thanks again to all our of friends, customers, competitors, vendors, and even haters...it has been a great time.

Casey
ex- XAT Racing President"

FUCK MY LIFE......

To Casey and the Gang
we will miss you guys

Rip Xat Racing......

Awesome Pasco Car meet evey Friday!

Originally Posted by EclipseGT01
Try and get people at ANY car show to come around a Grand Prix or a Regal.... they simply wont because there is a lack of interest in those cars. Not saying they can't be fast... just saying that my WRX will always attract more pussy than your pontiac

[Insert Awesome witty car list here]

[§]Hellabroke Ballin aint free! [§]

Last edited by quiksilvia; 05-01-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Army Infantry

just shows what the "do it yourselfers" do to shops
Old 05-01-2008, 07:43 PM

man who's gonna tune my car now......

Try and get people at ANY car show to come around a Grand Prix or a Regal.... they simply wont because there is a lack of interest in those cars. Not saying they can't be fast... just saying that my WRX will always attract more pussy than your pontiac

Old 05-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Army Infantry

i know i was thinking the same thing.. were gonna be forced to go to orlando or the muscle car shops that dont know shit about 4 cylinders. no offence to them but they deal with the big motors all the time and have little experience with tuners
Old 05-01-2008, 08:00 PM

Wow thats nuts! Never had work done there but always heard good things about them
Old 05-01-2008, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by -weekendwarrior-
i know i was thinking the same thing.. were gonna be forced to go to orlando or the muscle car shops that dont know shit about 4 cylinders. no offence to them but they deal with the big motors all the time and have little experience with tuners

i dunno but ill talk to Blue moon there close to where i live and i hurd that they "know" imports......

but NOTHING will replace XAT.......

what about boxmod and the Drift car?

Old 05-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Electronicals master ;P

wow i guess i got outa my 240 at the right time.

that sucks big time! is there any reason behind it? or they just calling it quites from the shit economy?

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 05-01-2008, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by +Waldo+
wow i guess i got outa my 240 at the right time.

that sucks big time! is there any reason behind it? or they just calling it quites from the shit economy?
same here butt i will always miss my 240
Old 05-01-2008, 08:41 PM

im never getting rid my 240 i Rebuilt the engine and got the tranny redone ...im good....till i RB her

Old 05-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Army Infantry

Originally Posted by quiksilvia
i dunno but ill talk to Blue moon there close to where i live and i hurd that they "know" imports......

but NOTHING will replace XAT.......

what about boxmod and the Drift car?
i never heard of that but i liked having them there too for tech support cuz they were my last resort when i needed help with something i couldnt figure out.