Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Very Very nub question BUT.....

Old 04-26-2008, 02:49 PM
NEVER LIFT!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very Very nub question BUT.....

Very Very nub question BUT..... i just want to be completely positive.... what are all the REQUIRED swap parts for an s13 swap into an s14 chassis... i want to kinda stay on the cheap side.. XAT has a swap parts pkg for S13 that is
$1,050.00

INCLUDES

Greddy LS spec intercooler
Aluminum hotpipe
Walbro 255 Fuel pump
3inch down pipe
MR BOV
Flex-a_lite dueal electric fan kit
NGK spark plugs
Oil filter
Drive belt set
Heater hose kit
Radator cross over hoses...

now would i need a test pipe? or a new turbo outlet?? and what about an intake? and motor mounts.. i know sr's come with them and you can use the ones on your ka.. but ehh idk.. id change those now.. and a boost controler? like waht all is comepletely nesscary...and how much would it cost for that kind of shit...
i put a package together.. and it was like 2700 thats new cluth gasket.. hks high flow intake.. hks down pipe and all the other crap above

sorry for the nub question.. but i want to be completely sure of it before i pay alot of money for shit... ive read on nico and stuff and people are allways trying to be the smart ass and say you only need this and that.. and some other guy bitches and says you dont need all that crap just this and this..

hahaha thnxx..