Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

sr20 heater hose???

Old 04-24-2008, 10:09 AM
darkSilvia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sr20 heater hose???

the only thing i cant figure out is which hoses go to which spots i look at alot of picss but none show which the plug to i jus need to know this so i can finally finish id really appreciate the help
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
RacingInnovations.net

To make this more understable he's talking about an SR swap. We bought the hoses that are used when you do the swap that go on the back of the motor to the outlets on the firewall. And we just want to know which hose goes where? The hose closest to the turbo go to which outlet? And the one that runs between the manifold goes to which? Hope that makes it more clear.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:21 AM
darkSilvia

lmao yea that sounds better

thanx bro
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 04-24-2008, 11:36 AM
RacingInnovations.net

lol no prob I got you.