Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

One more SR20 to the family (more)

Old 04-14-2001, 02:22 PM
Embrace the Hate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by One Swift DE
Maybe i should ask Jay.
haha boy is that a bad idea!!!!!

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 04-14-2001, 03:33 PM
Embrace the Hate

ahhh my friend. u have much to learn young grasshopper. if u ask jay about anything he will say he knows the answer. next time u see him ask him how his clutch plate is. see what he says

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 04-14-2001, 11:41 PM
lifelong learner

for the record ive fallen in love with the all motor sr20. So much so that I will probably have a classic B13 Se-R repainted to gunmetal grey before the end of the year.

IN OTHER NEWS.... My fuel injector hell might hold off my car running but for a good reason. I found a 1989 non turbo ecu for 80.00. This is the exact ecu JWT needs in order to use the 450 control system. So.. Im not sure. I have an 84AE Computer and stock 260 injectors Ill try and run that for a while if I can get the darn side feed injectors to work with my top feed setup manifold. As soon as I get the $$ to perform the full 450 system swap Ill put in the top feed 420cc injectors and the entire 450 ecu system While the motor is out the billet race cams that jwt offers (560) might as well go in also. COLLEGE AID RULES!!!!!!!!!