Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

"IMPOUNDED 95 240sx. CHEAP!!" controversy

Old 01-22-2008, 05:05 PM
SURFS up ASSHOLE!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya like i said tomorrow im going to see what options i have with the bank, so we will see how that goes. and ya this was def a shady operation and i was way naive to think that this was a good idea! as far as kosta goes....even if he isnt mainly involved he could at least return my pm's.
R.I.P. CPL. Andrew C. Wilfart, K.I.A. Operation Enduring Freedom FEB 27, 2011 Godspeed Brother!VATOS LOCOS ALPHABET GANG member#3
Old 01-22-2008, 05:17 PM
I need more cowbell

you wats funny.... when i saw the pics of that gold 240 i thought to myself “that looks very familiar”. anyways i recall seeing a thread for car not to long ago. g/l man hope u get money bak.... and as for ludacris's “roll out” song.... i cant fit 9 ppl in my wagon....
Old 01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Banned

first of all i havent been on TR in a while.... 2nd of all no1 hustled you... all i did was give u orlandos number and u dealt with him thats between u and him. orlando called me a couple times to come pick up the s13 with him but everytime YOU said it wasnt ready and he called u a bunch of times from what he told me and each time u said next week.... u promised the car the next day and then u said u had to put it together and its 5 different colors... The car is not under my name and doesnt belong to me and i wasnt there when u payed so dont go blaming me online saying i ripped u off, i havent talked ot orlando either in 2 weeks cause his phone is shut off, and last i heard he was mad at me cause his car got impunded.. ANYWAYS he was ready to come and its been over a month and u jsut now got the car ready when u where supposed to have it the next day!! and oh yeah to all you bitches talking shit , u dont know me...get the facts first, anand come get some
Old 01-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Lace Up!!!

dude. your fucking small. dont come on here talking shit cause ddaaddddyyyy bought you a viper. i seen your ass when you came to srq hhooters meet with all your little "homeboys" and your nothing dude. your small as shit and your like 5'5 so think before your dumbass says shit . otherwise dont talk. and you say you havent been on TR in a long time ? bullshit, your ass was last logged in on 1/16/08 so whatcha gotta say about that one huh?
Old 01-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

and lol at all the haters... i drive a viper so what assume what u want hate all u want i jsut laugh good luck finding orlando i would help you but i dont help ppl that talk shit about me
Old 01-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by EroticA
dude. your fucking small. dont come on here talking shit cause ddaaddddyyyy bought you a viper. i seen your ass when you came to srq hhooters meet with all your little "homeboys" and your nothing dude. your small as shit and your like 5'5 so think before your dumbass says shit . otherwise dont talk. and you say you havent been on TR in a long time ? bullshit, your ass was last logged in on 1/16/08 so whatcha gotta say about that one huh?
im 6'0 220 yes real small
Old 01-22-2008, 07:20 PM

k thx i'm bout to lock this piece

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM

done

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)