Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

nx1600

Old 07-07-2000, 07:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have any info on parts and wherei could get them for a 93 nissan nx1600. Its not the best car but its what i have for now so im looking to hook it up. thanx
Old 07-07-2000, 08:06 PM

132hp isnt terrible to start out with as a base on an economy car. Check out this website and see if anything there helps on your parts search. http://www.sentra.net/parts/

------------------
-Aaron
96 Red Camaro Z28 A4 TampaRacing.Com Sticker (16hp gain)
K&N FIPK SLP 1 3/4 headers 52mm TB flowmaster cat-back !cat 3.73 GM Motive gears MSD 6A MSD 8.5mm Wires HPP+ 160 Stat.
Best ET so far...13.1@105.5
Old 07-07-2000, 08:31 PM

HEY SUPERMAN...

Welcome...definitely drop by www.sentra.net and join up on the bulletin. Thats where I learned the little ends and outs about the Nissan GA16DE engine. Unfortunately our little 1.6 puts out 110hp and about 108lb per feet of torque. Its not too much to start with. There is sufficient aftermarket support to give your car some extra hp. My Sentra SE has the same engine your NX1600 has. A good site to visit for ideas on your NX is www.nedrex.nissanpower.com Make sure if you visit his site (Neal) drop him a line and let him know I sent ya. There arent too many NX drivers out there and your car would definitely make a nice addition. Also www.(yournamehere).nissanpower.com sites are free. You can always post your pics and progress there. The only other member in here that I know that is on Sentra.net is 2000SE. Hes from St Pete...anyways thats my welcome for now. Im stoked to see theres another Sentra GA16DE member around. Feel free to drop me a line or any of the other sentra.net members with any questions you may have. Take care and good luck....Eugene

------------------
Eugene (AKAFA1C)
93 Nissan Sentra SE 1.6L
www.akafa1c.nissanpower.com
Old 07-09-2000, 05:58 PM

Thanks for the welcome and all the help! And all the links i can cheak out. Ill be sure to cheak out the sites.

Superman
Old 07-11-2000, 09:27 AM

Thanx for all the help but i cant find anyone with strut tower braces....any one have any info?
Old 07-11-2000, 11:19 AM

Hey everyone nice BB you got going here!
I just wanted to drop in say hi. As far as stuff on the NX1600 if you want any info or have any questions Superman feel free to mail me. I have done quite a bit to my little NX and Id be happy to share any info with you!

-N

------------------
Keep fighting the good fight.
www.nedrex.nissanpower.com