Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!
View Poll Results: HAVE ANOTHER S CHASSIS MEET?
YES
82.69%
NO
17.31%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Questionable S Chassis Meet

Old 04-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Offset Is Everything

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well if we're gonna do this right, then I agree with the Where/When rather than if. I say we take a look at the FD/NOPIN/HIN and other events schedual, find a gap of like 3 weeks if posible between events and aim for that. if anyone w/ contacts at shops or w/e can round up sponsors or even support by bringing cars out or w/e. Also, are we tryin to bring people from other places? Anybody on here from somewhere not in tampa that is gonna get a roll out goin for this?
Old 04-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Electronicals master ;P

Originally Posted by bad97BLAZER
well if we're gonna do this right, then I agree with the Where/When rather than if. I say we take a look at the FD/NOPIN/HIN and other events schedual, find a gap of like 3 weeks if posible between events and aim for that. if anyone w/ contacts at shops or w/e can round up sponsors or even support by bringing cars out or w/e. Also, are we tryin to bring people from other places? Anybody on here from somewhere not in tampa that is gonna get a roll out goin for this?

well the last meet had alot of Ocala guys, even more than the tampa reps i think sadly, and if we advertise it at FD im sure some orlando guys will show also

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 04-12-2007, 05:42 PM

people have been coming from ocala/orlando/ and my friend drives 150 miles + from jensen beach to come out to this...

J-Phat and Eric know i would like to help and we can make this huge....

Kenny knows that this is a pain in the A somtimes...but trust me...if we can come together and get this shit started i'd like to get a Club going...

the idea of the car club is great..these days i have yet to see a GREAT nissan car club...

if you guys want...you know my AIM name...lets talk...

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 04-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Electronicals master ;P

club sounds great... have to get my brother to drop all his crap cars and get a nissan so i dont feel bad lol. LAB kreationz cant die lol

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 04-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Offset Is Everything

I think location is going to greatly depend on what you guys wanna do. so thats prolly the first thing to figure out
Old 04-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Electronicals master ;P

like i stated earlier tho, i personaly dont want to blow 50 bucks on just stuck at the meet unless im buying shit for my car ya know? i all for changing it from CCC but not to some where that has like admission fee, and then more fees to take part in the activities which the place offers

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 04-12-2007, 05:52 PM

of course...some place where we can shoot the shit....then still have fun...

like i said...some place with some sort of activity....and as a club we could have the place to ourselves for a lil while and at group pricing

Gran Prix would be great...we could have kart races and video games....

and they just opened up a paintball arena i believe

Old 04-12-2007, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by ValricoNissan
like i stated earlier tho, i personaly dont want to blow 50 bucks on just stuck at the meet unless im buying shit for my car ya know? i all for changing it from CCC but not to some where that has like admission fee, and then more fees to take part in the activities which the place offers
sorry eric but you KNOW you have to spend money sometimes...

the reason why this meet isnt appealing is because free shit sucks

its cool the first time....but its not cool over and over again

Old 04-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Electronicals master ;P

Originally Posted by Shinmei2006
sorry eric but you KNOW you have to spend money sometimes...

the reason why this meet isnt appealing is because free shit sucks

its cool the first time....but its not cool over and over again
i agree completly with this, but lets just keep it reasonable like 20 bucks can get you a decent amount ya know? grand prix does sound nice, i like the thought of racing/beating all the other guys

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 04-12-2007, 05:59 PM
wat?

I'm down for another meet...But it's to the point now where I'd rather spend the money on my car instead of driving down to clearwater and back to hang out for a few hours..I mean it's cool shooting the shit with other nissan guys (lord knows I can't find anyone out here >.<)..but hardly worth the miles on my car and gas money...Plus since she rolled over 100k miles I've been cutting back on my driving (even though the motor is brand new)...If It was like every 2 months, with some shops involved in a central location with a parking lot big enough for all the cars. Also a place with a nice flow of traffic around it..so people see us and our cars... Like if we could get a major store to let us host it there (a winndixie in Ocala hosts a classic car show every sat. night off of 200)... We need to make a scene with all our cars, with shops involved, parts for sale and shit... Give people a reason to come that live far away. give it some exposure...

I mean the full S-chassis idea is great and all..but that really limits who's gonna come.. I mean maybe just a Nissan meet.. 350z's, 300zx's, 240's, Altima's and shit... I dunno.. I think what we do works..but we need more shops involved..it's not too often I go down to tampa and when I do I'd love to kill 2 birds with one stone. hang out check out our cars and pick up some parts.. plus the weather needs to stop being such a bitch and let us have "perfect" weather the day of the meet..lol

God hates 240's..lol

Last edited by SkunX; 04-12-2007 at 06:02 PM.