Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Custom IC Piping needed

Old 01-31-2007, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom IC Piping needed

Okay I'm looking for somebody to fab up some piping and some other brackets for my hatch (see garage). Basicly what I want to do is re-do all of the hot side piping, same diameter, make a metal suction pipe with recircuation, make a flange that allows a rubber tube to fit on my BOV instead of the atmospheric trumpet thing, get rid of the ghetto IC mounts and make real brackets for it, mabey a couple of those rounded bufffer rubber conector tubes that kinda bulge out. Oh and both sides of the intercooler are 3" I think, but the hot side piping is only like 2 1/2" so theres some super ghetto stuff holding that on there. So, I might need a reducer or something for that to work with my IC. The cold side looks alrite and fits real good but not sure. This dosnt have to be anything show quality or all polished up. I just want durable, relyable, and light weight pipes with good bends and welds. I'd Realy like to have CFP Sean do them but cant seem to find him on here or dont recognise his name but if not mabey post some pics of your pipes and where u got them done at and for how much. Thanks alot fellas, all info is much apreciated. - Shane
Old 01-31-2007, 08:06 AM
Baby Rhino

there are quite a few places that you look at check out the shop fourm section.

I would just call CFP that would be your best bet if you wanna contact them.

other you can check out:
LHT
Ellis Autoworkz
Durdan Perfab
thats just a few places you can check out. Just call them up i am sure they would be more then happy to answer any of your questions. hope this helps
Old 01-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Has dyslexia and A.D.D

id say go to cfp also,ivan can weld stainless pretty damn good,(727)572-4340 tell him crazy eyes sent ya he might hook you up

Originally Posted by osama tim laden
you sound upset.
not enough time starring into the mirror telling yourself how awesome you are today?