Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Help Me!!!

Old 12-04-2005, 05:24 PM
No

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Me!!!

alright guys i need a few things for my car quickly.... for those of you who dont know me i have a 92 coupe with an auto tranny thats been acting up since i got it. to make a long story short a couple of weeks ago my torque converter came loose for the second time. a mechanic looked at it and decided to weld the tc to the flywheel so it wouldnt come loose again. tonight my auto tranny died and i broke down. me and RHD looked at it and he thinks the tc came completely apart. the good news is that it will make my 5-speed swap a ton easier because 1. the tc isnt welded in anymore meaning theres no grinding involved 2. the tc is loose and it will come off easier.

heres what i need from anyone and everyone. if you have any parts that you could donate to me for my swap it would be greatly appreciated. i am extremely low on money and this is my car to get from school and work home.

call my cell (727-741-6051) or leave a pm if you have parts laying around that you would be willing to donate until i have money to give you.

thank you in advance for those who help me out....
Old 12-04-2005, 06:03 PM
tak
A to the K

Just gave away my pedals, speed sensors, and xmember.

I think i have a stock clutch disk with some use on it, but i wouldnt skimp in that area, because you'll prolly wear it out pretty quick

Old 12-04-2005, 06:09 PM
No

im goin to have to get a new one soon after xmas break anyway so if you are willing to give me it ill take it (i have to learn how to drive it anyway so stuff that can be upgraded with use is fine i wont be picky....)