Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

SSAutochrome/xspower s13 sr intercooler kit

Old 09-23-2005, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SSAutochrome/xspower s13 sr intercooler kit

Just wondering what you guys think of this kit , i've heard the xs power core's are better then the greddy 24v. The piping looks like it will fit fine ( I have talked to many CA18DET owners with these kits for their engines/cars and they've told me that the piping and everything fits great) . http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8000096616 Although the welds on the piping do not look very pretty , it does look 100% functional. Any of you local guys running these, or have any experience with them ?
Old 09-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Quality looks to be real good, it comes with T-bolt clamps. I think it's a good deal considering Greddy VSPLs are 650+. Another good find.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
Quality looks to be real good, it comes with T-bolt clamps. I think it's a good deal considering Greddy VSPLs are 650+. Another good find.
I tripped accross this when i was looking for a cheaper intercooler alternative , because i'am going to be starting spring class's in january , and my funds are going to be cramped.

So I bought this kit , but you can also buy it from the ssautochrome site , going to try it out and let you guys know how everything fits. Now i need to pickout a b.o.v get a flange welded on , install my afc-II , turbo timer , mbc, and pick out a boost guage. http://photobucket.com/albums/v412/slvrfoci/frontmount/ BTW the piping does feel like it's steel and not aluminum like i was hoping it to be.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Sarcasm....at its finest

A friend of mine bought that set for his CA thats going in his S13, looks awesome and fits great.

Face it, you are, in fact, a piece of crap.

"Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain." - Winston Churchill
Old 09-24-2005, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by evilimport
A friend of mine bought that set for his CA thats going in his S13, looks awesome and fits great.
Yeah the CA guys have had nothing but great things to say. So i'am going to give it a try.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:20 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Any idea who makes the core for SS?

04 TSX
97 240SX SE (SR20DET)
PM if you need B14, S13, KA or SR parts

http://www.engrish.com/
Old 09-28-2005, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by VoidDweller
Any idea who makes the core for SS?
XSpower i believe it was , same thing as the XOXO/X02 racing or whatever they are called , they move alot of these on ebay's i've read alot of stories of people running 11's and faster with these cores , so i had to try one out. Read nothing but good things about them.