Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

possible fuel problem???? please help

Old 06-19-2005, 12:03 PM
My other ride is your mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default possible fuel problem???? please help

i think i am havin a lil fuel problem with my car..so before i go through with sellin it i wanna have it fixed....its kind of a weird thing so ill try and describe it my best........ok so normally the car runs really good no problems...here in the last week or so after i changed my fuel filter and tps...when i tend to kinda of "get it" and shift harder..i notice hesitation....like ill start in 1st and not really punch it--but give it some gas...shift harder into second and it will start to like rev up but then it will hesitate...i normally notice it when i am when i am either goin into second, while i am in second..or goin second to third...but it has also done it when i am cruisin...like one day i was at a light and it turned green and it was doin the same shit....it was like i was pressin the gas, but nothing was happenin...i mean u could hear it tryin but no noise comin from the car, but then i would hit the throttle and it would rev/go (whether i had it in nuetral or 1st) so i had to steer it off the road til it got back to normal...it is really something weird....me and my friend (my friend is takin mechanics at our local tech school) we both think/hope its something as simple as a fuel pump problem...cause he has been in the car when it has done this, and i am not sure when exactly the pump was initially installed....but i aint got no clue man....if u know anything that might be wrong please let me know---i am gonna take it to my buddys place in the next couple days to see whats up...so if u got any idead please let me know....fyi when i drive the car normal and dont try to get it--the car is fine...turbo is still spoolin fine, its just when i really give it some gas......brad