Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Fun stuff brought to you by the MR2 community and your FAVORITE TURBO DEALER!! *LB*!!

Old 11-17-2003, 07:06 PM
THE HAMMER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun stuff brought to you by the MR2 community and your FAVORITE TURBO DEALER!! *LB*!!

Enthalpy/mattback especially.. I figured ya'll would get a HOOT outta this thread. I know its not nissan tech. But anyhow LB from the mr2 community has started his disco potato kit ROFL!!! When does the pain end!!!

http://board.mr2faq.com/showthread.p...5&pagenumber=1
Old 11-17-2003, 07:29 PM
THE HAMMER

I love that as ive started my arguement with him, hes claiming that hes gonna make 380rwhp at 30psi...

Rather than quality point whoring.. here is another thread that the mr2 boys sent me..

GT25R .64 topped out at 242 rwhp on a mr2 tuned by another favorite. No shoes..
What are these guys doing wrong!

http://www.board.mr2faq.com/showthre...hreadid=181632

Last edited by Slash; 11-17-2003 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:28 PM
lifelong learner

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:05 PM
THE HAMMER

yeah each of ya'll would have to regiester.. I forgot.... sorry they dont have an open board...
Old 11-17-2003, 11:07 PM
THE HAMMER

whatever.. LB gave up.. I owned him with recent posts from FA.... he actually admitted to knowing you guys, and said his project wasnt "totally tested yet"
Old 11-18-2003, 05:45 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

i registered and replied....
Old 11-18-2003, 06:14 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Its interesting stuff that the GT25r cant do $hit on a mr2. I was gonna get one for mine, but ended up with LBs GT30 kit. My old mr2 is now making 435whp@1.5bar which is pretty good. But the GT30 kit came with a tubular manifold and the 25r doesnt..that may make a difference. Odd stuff
Old 11-18-2003, 07:01 AM
THE HAMMER

hahaha many thanks enthalpy! LOL so great.. I got tons of PM's this morning thanking me for bringing out the "big guns"

I just woulda been really dissapointed if they had used the potato for their next round. The only reason LB started this kit was because he recieved thousands of emails and phone calls about the turbo after "the magazine" showed it........ He even admits it himself.... But anyhow, hopefully they dont buy his hype.. and can move on.

Personally I love the combonation of looks / go that the MR2 can provide, I think at 320 or so rwhp an MR2 would be an excellent daily driver.... Even if johns S14 made 380 as his goal.. I dunno, the T-tops would almost be worth the 50HP i gave up LOL.. esp since it would be a daily driver!

Not to say your car isnt the total hottness john, I've just got a black mr2 at my house that I'm babysitting for a week that a friend of mine ownes. I helped him find it and I keep it really close to me, its gorgeous.. now if only i could find a pic....

P.S. Whenever this mr2 goes to upgrade, hes going to SS. Already sold him 10 million times over....

Last edited by Slash; 11-18-2003 at 07:12 AM.