Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Sr 20

Old 10-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Rob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sr 20

bear with me on this: i'm not too sure how to go about this so im gonna just ask point blank. does anyone know of anywhere or anyone that is or will be selling an SR 20? i suppose it will come as the whole front end of a car or something along those lines. i appreciate all the help in advance.

Originally Posted by moldyhands
this is why god invented abortions
Old 10-11-2003, 04:44 PM

you can buy motor sets which include motor tranny ecu harness mafs and some other stuffs to get your basic swap...those run about $2600 unless you have a "hookup" smirk... or you can go the front clip route like alot of other people, (like me) and it comes COMPLETE with everything you need... for obvious reasons the clip will cost a little bit more and might need some space in the garage for that...definitely go with the clip...but yeah i recommend the front clip it will cost more for shipping and take up more space in the garage and might have a liiiiitle trouble getting it out and disposed...but yes choice is yours hopefully this helped you out...

www.heavythrottle.com
www.sr20detperformance.com (Enjuku Racing)
iam sure that iam missing some others

2001 Nissan Maxima GLE FORSALE.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3952387467.html

For sale: tool cart, air tools, welding stuff, sata jet RP digital spray gun + more
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/tls/3952277623.html
Old 10-12-2003, 01:17 PM
lifelong learner

just truckin' We can get you motors / clips!

call us during shop hours