Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

AVC-R, SAFC2 setup Q. and what I stole for you last night

Old 09-23-2003, 06:42 AM
All Around Maxed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AVC-R/SAFC2 Q., Parts Car, Hybrid Performance Results

Guys,

Spent all day, installing the 2 computers but only wired the AFC2 to the ECU. I'll finish the AVC-R while my 3" downpipe/straightpipe is being welded on. It's running fine on in 5 in 5 out right now. Having 370cc on the KA-T, I'm gonna drop it -27% across the board and set low throttle at 10% and high throttle set at 50%. Dyno tune will come later.

Anyone heard of Hybrid Performance? They're doing the welding. They have a dyno day once a month. 2 pulls for $30.

Anyways, my neighbors told me they had a 95 SE on their wrecker flat bed and at 9:30PM I began tearing it apart. Let me know if you need a front end pieces, lights, engine components, etc. If I could've had it my way (off the truck), I would've taken the SE suspension, rims/tires, etc. Let me know what you need.

I got some OEM floor mats finally!

Jesse

Last edited by MaxType 240; 09-24-2003 at 05:20 AM.
Old 09-23-2003, 06:49 AM
charger

your car looks sweet! There isn't to many s14 white body Here is another baby. You never go out to the races or any where else??? But hybrid performance is ran by glenn. We finally got my car running clean and boost set at 12 but much more very soon Oh yeah, give me a price for the rims!!!!!!!!! Damn where do you live, b/c i would swing by and see the parts
drew
Green 96 TURBO
Old 09-23-2003, 07:57 AM
Light Bulb With Horns

Hybrid Performance does very good, clean welds. you will be very happy with the results. you might see me up there as well.
Old 09-23-2003, 09:05 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

glenn is a great welder and a good guy.

are u parting the whole 95? if so i would like steering column trim and key cylinder trim, upper and lower center dash trim (a/c vents down to lighter [dont need ashtray]), and possibly shift boot if its in any decent condition (5 speed?), also you say you cant get the rims off? if u can i might try to get those from ya if theyre decent looking. i think vaportrail john might want the front signals still, give him first dibs plz hehe.
Old 09-24-2003, 05:17 AM
All Around Maxed

Here is another baby. You never go out to the races or any where else???
Not much use for a nice KA-T in the sands of Afghanistan, Saudi, Oman, Iraq, etc. When I am in town, I'm in the garage installing all my parts Seriously, I go to the big FL meets and the monthly Tampa meets now.

Regarding the parts car, it's already gone but I have all the lights (main, parking, corner, turn, fogs), front bumper, front lip.
From the engine, I took the MAF and Temp sensors, all fuses.
I only took what I needed from the interior so no dash or shifter pieces.

Went to Hybrid and remembered Glenn from the 2002 FL meet in Tampa. I had a ProjectSilvia 3" downpipe and straightpipe but it was not plug and play with my turbo outlet and N1 Dual. We spent about 3hrs to complete it. He is a master welder and machinist and he seriously charges for his work but the experiece he brings is worth it.

He wants $150 for a custom cold air intake pipe to the turbo, seems kinda expesive, I might make it from my old Injen CAI...

Last edited by MaxType 240; 09-24-2003 at 05:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:36 AM
charger

do it b/c he does some great welding. if you want examples look at mine
Green 96 TURBO