Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Made it final today...

Old 09-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Bukkake!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Made it final today...

Well, today I just picked up the 240SX I bought from XAT Racing! I attended the BBQ held there over last weekend, where I spied the red '95 parts car with the Kouki fenders on it. They informed me that it was a COD title, but I don't care, because it is destined to become a race car, not a road car. If you saw the front end damage on it, you may have simply dismised it; but the truth is, it ran under something, not into it. The bumber itself wasn't even dented, and there is only VERY minimal damage to the upper radiator support. I'm looking forward to getting it into the garage and tearing into it. I got it up on the lift, and inspected under all the carpet; the thing is very straight! Minus the fact that the previous owner was a spray paint happy ricer, the interior is in great condition, too. I'm going to be replacing damn near everything, so if any of you want any stock suspension components, interior pieces (minus the seats), side mirrors, etc., post it up here. It never hurts to ask, first come first serve; engine included. The engine is already torn down, all stock KA24DE. No tranny, no driveshaft. Look for updates as to what the project will include, and pics of the progress!
John
Old 09-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Bukkake!!

The steering wheel isn't stock; it is some sort of three spoke APC knock-off. You are welcome to it, but it has no aesthetic appeal, really. It isn't in too bad of shape, though. I'll check on the rest of the stuff you asked about, and post it up here in a response. The ashtray should still be there, the bumper cover on the front was off when I picked it up, so I don't hink I have the lights there. The headlights were busted, so nadda there. Again, I'll check on that stuff specifically.
John
Old 09-16-2003, 04:06 AM
lifelong learner

www.courtesyparts.com

lenses are there john
Old 09-16-2003, 05:46 AM
eh

if Count The Stars doesn't wind up w/ the interior plastic, i would really like to get it from ya. the dash too

*EDIT*

i also want the passenger side view mirror.

Last edited by Gary; 09-16-2003 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-16-2003, 07:51 AM
Light Bulb With Horns

i second the platsic piece around the radio, i will take it nobody else does.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:11 PM
Retired

Just a quick note: To undo spraypaint-happy-ricerness on plastic, soak plastic in Castrol Super Clean degreaser for a few hours, then give it a little toothbrush action. It won't cloud-up or melt your plastic. I got this tip from a model car website, and it worked great on my SR plug cover.

By the way, if you're going to harnesses, I want your seatbelts!

Chris