Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

New to the DSM world

Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the DSM world

just traded my 94 accord for a 96 eclispe gs. not gonna lie, im kinda misin the Vtec but i know this eclipse will have more in the long run. rough looking now but i got plans for it. Basically looks for any tips or cautions i should know about eclipses. I've gathered from a few people DSM stands for dont skip mantance lol

just wanna get a rough idea of what this cars capable of doing and how i go about..

anyone??
Old 06-10-2009, 03:42 PM
AWD all the way

it would have more potential if it was turbo..but you read up alot of people have added turbos around here just read up and good luck
Old 06-10-2009, 06:47 PM
round and round it go

get a gst or gsx

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #150
Old 06-10-2009, 10:50 PM
16g

money and patience are key in building your new dsm and being that yours is non turbo, you have more work ahead of you.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:55 PM

run dude, or buy my rs alread built and turboed for 4500 and keep your for spare parts
Old 06-11-2009, 02:14 AM
round and round it go

that sounds like an okay idea

Old 06-11-2009, 04:47 AM

lol was lookin for a gst but low on funds. thnx for the tips tho.
definitly plan on boostin the car. and swappin the motor. what would be the easiest way to get started tho lol

skyline driver, was out front your house yesterday i think lookin at your car. i'm friends with a kid brandon with a red gsxr. and he made us stop by your house lol

well if it was yours that is lol cause i dont like my rims and want yours lol
Old 06-11-2009, 05:03 AM
round and round it go

Originally Posted by x8psycho8x
lol was lookin for a gst but low on funds. thnx for the tips tho.
definitly plan on boostin the car. and swappin the motor. what would be the easiest way to get started tho lol

skyline driver, was out front your house yesterday i think lookin at your car. i'm friends with a kid brandon with a red gsxr. and he made us stop by your house lol

well if it was yours that is lol cause i dont like my rims and want yours lol
sorry dude that wasnt my car you saw. I dont have my car thats in my sig anymore I sold it. but I know the car that your talking about. Its in Town' n' Country off memorial hwy if im not mistaken. Its actually a GS turboed'. The owner is really nice im sure he would gladly point you in the right direction on your endeavor. But before you start sinking your teeth into your bank account to buy ebay parts so to speak, consider selling the car and perhaps looking far and wide for a turbo eclipse, maybe even a 1G GST for cheap. They're out there trust me!

Old 06-11-2009, 10:28 AM

yeah thats where it is lol looks nice. and i know what your saying. but i had a gst lined up to buy but noone had money for me to sell the honda i had, so i picked up a crappy eclipse as a project and thats pretty much what i got lol. needs lowered, paint, headlights, differant taillights, door handle, and i don't like the 420s, was wonderin if swappin for a 4g63 would be a bitch
Old 06-11-2009, 01:40 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by x8psycho8x
yeah thats where it is lol looks nice. and i know what your saying. but i had a gst lined up to buy but noone had money for me to sell the honda i had, so i picked up a crappy eclipse as a project and thats pretty much what i got lol. needs lowered, paint, headlights, differant taillights, door handle, and i don't like the 420s, was wonderin if swappin for a 4g63 would be a bitch
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ns-issues.html