Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

8.48 @169 mph

Old 06-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You do not need to defend your self Frank.
That is a awesome achievement regardless of what ecu you use or ow much it weighs.
Joe always got the the same weight comments when he went 10`s with a 14b and 9`s with a 16g.
Just remember if no one is talking about you then you arent doing anything worth talking about.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:29 PM

^exactly, i'm a diehard dsm fan, i know what it takes to go fast man, maybe not as much as you but i'm right there. i know that car and i know what its made of, thanks for cleaning up the mess lol...

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Tom N
Joe always got the the same weight comments when he went 10`s with a 14b and 9`s with a 16g.
Joe rocks!!

What's happening with him BTW?
Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Made Of Scars

It doesnt matter If this was a 5000lb truck or a go cart, 8 seconds is faster than 99% of TR members will ever do in thier own car, bow down.

Last edited by byondevl; 06-09-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:01 PM
**Dont disturb,Sleeping**

Originally Posted by byondevl
It doesnt matter If this was a 5000lb truck or a go cart, 8 seconds is faster than 99% of TR members will ever do in thier own car, bow down.
Whos in that 1 percentile? The car in this thread vids I guess...lol

Has Bucci changed setups yet?

"America remains one nation, under drugs, indivisible, with perceived liberty and sickness for all." - Shane Ellison

Last edited by Black_Bullet; 06-09-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Omnipotence

Welcome to the board.

I don't think anyone was trying to say it's easy especially me.

The weight, slicks and automatic play a much more important factor in what you are doing then the dsmlink.

I think people were trying to make a note of those factors to shut the dsmlink nutswinger up since in the realm of raw power you aren't really doing anything with the dsmlink that hasn't already been done. No offense.

Nice car btw what converter are you using? Restalled stock 11"? What's it flash to and stall at?

You're car is very fast and no one is taking that away from you. You aren't doing anything any real racer wouldn't do and that's picking the lightest chassis and the best drivetrain setup to do what the vehicle is designed to do. Kudo's.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Made Of Scars

Originally Posted by Black_Bullet
Whos in that 1 percentile? The car in this thread vids I guess...lol

Has Bucci changed setups yet?
they are in ford tech
Old 06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally Posted by mononctsi
Joe rocks!!

What's happening with him BTW?

He took a break from it for a little while. He has gotten back to work on it here recently.
He is making several changes to the car. Mostly chassis wise.
I will point this post to him at work tomorrow and let him comment more.

Keep up the great work on the car.
By the way are you guys planning to go to the Shoot Out this year.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:44 AM
Olde Skool DSM'r

Originally Posted by mononctsi
I mean, any Joe could take a POS tin can, put a gutless motor in it and run 8's, right?
This Joe only managed 9s in his Tin Can.

Don't worry Frank, I always have to listen to people tell me the same shit. Anyone can lighten a car up and make it go fast.... but no one else has gone 10s on a 14b or 9s on a 16g.

I have been working on my car again recently as Tom said. I expect to make a lot of progress over the next couple of months. I don't know if I'll have the car on the track this summer, but there will certainly be progress.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:06 AM
diballacully slow

Originally Posted by Ian MMF
Welcome to the board.

I don't think anyone was trying to say it's easy especially me.

The weight, slicks and automatic play a much more important factor in what you are doing then the dsmlink.

I think people were trying to make a note of those factors to shut the dsmlink nutswinger up since in the realm of raw power you aren't really doing anything with the dsmlink that hasn't already been done. No offense.

Nice car btw what converter are you using? Restalled stock 11"? What's it flash to and stall at?

You're car is very fast and no one is taking that away from you. You aren't doing anything any real racer wouldn't do and that's picking the lightest chassis and the best drivetrain setup to do what the vehicle is designed to do. Kudo's.
nutswinger you ian, where just talking shit about his tin can until he made a post, but now you want to put your tail between your legs and try to be buddy buddy with him..... what a sad two face little man you are. i bet if he never posted you would still try to make some kind of negative comments on his car. grow up! your not in high school anymore.

btw everyone this was to show a special friend that i don't need to make the switch to aem to hit my goals and this car/team is my proof.

Thanks Frank for filling in the blanks and good luck.