Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

Help...???

Old 11-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Fuckin' Lingerer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help...???

Dose anyone know where the factory alarm system is on a 2g eclipse (95) gst? Or did they even come with a factory alarm system? When I lock my driver side door it says "security" in green on the dash. But anyways this morning as I went to unlock my car, the key was hard to turn and unlock it ( WTF.) But when I got it to unlock as soon as I opened the door my the alarm went off. It was like pushing your horn over and over again. I didnt even know the alarm was still connected anymore????? I thought the dealer i bought it from dissarmed it. I guess not. It went off for about 3 minutes then stoped.This crap happend at like 6:00 in the morning so it scared the shit out of me. lol. Well if anyone knows where it might be let me know so i can dissarm it becuase i can't find it. Thanks
Old 11-20-2006, 09:08 PM

When you use power locks to lock your doors, the green security light comes on. This applies whether you use the remote or the button on the door itself. Once that light goes on, if you try to unlock the door through an open window, then open it, your alarm will go off.

If you want it to stop working, pull the relay from the footwell fuse box.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Fuckin' Lingerer

Thanks for the help

Last edited by JS1705sx; 11-21-2006 at 09:58 AM.