Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

i was told

Old 12-07-2005, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i was told

hey yall i was told that if I wanted some help w/ my eclipse I should post it in here...theres A LOT of shit that i need help w/ mechanically, inside, and body...

thats what my car lloks like right now....anyone wanna help out a chicka??
Old 12-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

What are we talking about here? Your going to have to be a little more specific, we are all more than happy to help where we can..
Old 12-07-2005, 11:40 AM

ok...I'm pretty sure the O2 sensor is shot..there's something loose on the front passenger side of the axle/ball joint area, and as for the body there's dent on the front right Fender ( from the bitch that lived next door to me in N.Y. throwing a 2X4 in to it) and there's some scratched on the back bumper ( my drunk friends thought it would be funny to throw a shopping cart into it) and my passenger door has no door handle ( again drunk friends) and the headliner is coming unglued..hahaha and that's what I really want to focus on fixing right now!!
Originally Posted by Ender.
What are we talking about here? Your going to have to be a little more specific, we are all more than happy to help where we can..
Old 12-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Old School.

What makes you think that the o2 sensor is shot? What are the symptoms of the passenger side suspension issues? Noise over bumps, clicking?

As for body repair, can't help you there. Take it somewhere that does that sorta thing. As for the headliner, any headliner shop can take care of your headliner, they will completely recover it. I wouldn't expect to pay any more than $50, and that's on the high side. There is one near 301 & HWY 60 that I have seen decent work come out of. I'm sure many places do fine work though.

Broken doorhandles are common, you should be able to get one @ the dealer for $60 or so (correct me if I'm wrong someone).
Old 12-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Originally Posted by Rich
What makes you think that the o2 sensor is shot? What are the symptoms of the passenger side suspension issues? Noise over bumps, clicking?

As for body repair, can't help you there. Take it somewhere that does that sorta thing. As for the headliner, any headliner shop can take care of your headliner, they will completely recover it. I wouldn't expect to pay any more than $50, and that's on the high side. There is one near 301 & HWY 60 that I have seen decent work come out of. I'm sure many places do fine work though.

Broken doorhandles are common, you should be able to get one @ the dealer for $60 or so (correct me if I'm wrong someone).
All sounds about right...
Old 12-07-2005, 12:23 PM

haha i had a diagnostic done and it said that i need to fix my 2 sensor...as for my ball joint or what ever the hell it is..it rattles and feels like the tire is going to fall off everytime i hit a bump
Old 12-07-2005, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rich

i think its like 70 ....
Old 12-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Adm1n1strat0r

cophers on causeway has 2 n/ts both 95-96 prolly get the door handles cheap dunno how much but lots less then 60 or 70 looks like they just got the one in maybe a decent o2 on it and whatever suspension paroblems u have and headliner is there too may wanna check it out

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
(")__(")
This is Bunny.
Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Old 12-07-2005, 06:45 PM

I Think U Need To Stop Hanging Out With Drunk People....

As Far As Body Work...you Can Call Harry's Body Shop 247-3757 Tell Them That Carlos Sent U....he Is One Of My Sponsors...
Old 12-07-2005, 07:11 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by caligrrlinfl
ok...I'm pretty sure the O2 sensor is shot..there's something loose on the front passenger side of the axle/ball joint area, and as for the body there's dent on the front right Fender ( from the bitch that lived next door to me in N.Y. throwing a 2X4 in to it) and there's some scratched on the back bumper ( my drunk friends thought it would be funny to throw a shopping cart into it) and my passenger door has no door handle ( again drunk friends) and the headliner is coming unglued..hahaha and that's what I really want to focus on fixing right now!!
Well you are gonna need to buy a new fender that's for sure, the o2 sensor you can get at auto zone or a junk yard get the door handle here (aluminum ones so you will never have the problem again) http://www.redefinedrides.com/products.html um the scratch on the back there isn't much of anything you can do about that. There is a recall on the lower ball joint, take it to Mistu and have them look it up. Ummm now the headliner I would personally just pay someone to fix that they are a bitch to do yourself especially if you haven't done one before but if you wanna just try and glue it back up there they sell the headliner spray glue at Advanced Auto Parts. I think that answered everything....