Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

Stealth transmission question...

Old 09-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth transmission question...

I know they arent as popular around here but my unlce was wanting to know if a 95 3000gt tranny will bolt up to a 91 Dodge Stealth. Im imagining they would but would like to make sure.

If someone has somewhere they could point me to or if they know the answer that would be stupendous!
Old 09-22-2005, 11:00 AM
blown member

im not real sure about it if this is an NA car. if its a TT, then no, it wont fit. but here is where you should go to ask questions about these cars
http://www.3si.org/forum/index.php?

long live the vr4:
k&n intake,stillen downpipe, turbo xs dual stage boost controller, autometer boost gauge, autometer air/fuel gauge, autometer egt gauge, rps stage 2 clutch, tial bov, blitz FATT, apexi safc2, evo 560cc injectors, td04hl-15g's, ek2 fuel loop, aeromotive AFPR, stainless fuel lines w/ AN fittings, denso 341 fuel pump, brand new factory short block, ported and polished heads
Old 09-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Dodge This

my guess is that it wont work... going from a 2nd gen 3kgt to a first gen stealth... but there isnt much difference between the 91-96 stealth/3kgt as long as it isnt TT or twin turbo! tnot to sure... but my guess would be no