Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

Trading Cars....

Old 07-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trading Cars....

Well, Hopefully tomorrow is the day i trade cars with Ender.....I have put more money into this car latley as has Ender into his, and I think my car is better than when i got it....New Clutch, New Tires, Boost controller, and some few other tweaks.....Ender had to rebuild his motor which is no small task, even for a honda....I will surely miss boost but will return to it some day and even hopefully own a 1st gen again....

Btw, this trade is because i am going to college and need a car with great gas mileage as I will soon be on a college budget....

Old 07-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Hey man I wont be able to tommorow so get in touch with me when you get back! Ill have the car washed and waxed and its running beautiful! We need to get this done already!
Old 07-27-2005, 06:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ender.
Hey man I wont be able to tommorow so get in touch with me when you get back! Ill have the car washed and waxed and its running beautiful! We need to get this done already!
Thats cool, get back on Friday Night, So maybe monday?
Old 07-27-2005, 07:34 AM
call me Gangsta boo

Damn, I need to trade for a reliable car too.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:55 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Reliable is nice. But so is going fast. Id never thought Id say it but I miss having to actually work on something. Cant wait for the talon.

Toby, monday should work out.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:13 AM
Banned

If you look at the pic in my sig, you can see that stupid fucking dent from the shopping cart on the fender...I will try to wax out the scratch with it some what and see if my Dad's friend has some touch up paint so it is not so noticable...Going to get the car nice and clean for you also....But Monday would be nice....
Old 07-27-2005, 08:53 AM
previously SLOWBOOST

Ahh, gas mileage. A luxury ive never seen in any of my cars. At least people cant make fun of you anymore for owning a car that can actually be fast but has some issues ocassionaly.

FOR A WOUNDED MAN SHALL SAY TO HIS ASSAILANT
'IF I LIVE, I WILL KILL YOU. IF I DIE, YOU ARE FORGIVEN'
SUCH IS THE RULE OF HONOUR.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SLOWBOOST
Ahh, gas mileage. A luxury ive never seen in any of my cars. At least people cant make fun of you anymore for owning a car that can actually be fast but has some issues ocassionaly.
But now they will make fun of me because it looks good but is not soo fast...I know its quick but maybe future plans look at autocross or something like that...No more speed racer action...its costing me too much...
Old 07-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

The car def stick s to the road. If I was planning on keeping it I was looking at the Omni power coilovers. Even a nice GC set up and that car would handle like it was on rails. Those were my original intentions for the car but I miss going fast.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ender.
The car def stick s to the road. If I was planning on keeping it I was looking at the Omni power coilovers. Even a nice GC set up and that car would handle like it was on rails. Those were my original intentions for the car but I miss going fast.
Unfortunatley Three Tickets in the last 7 months is making me think I have a real heavy foot....So this would be a step in the right Direction