Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

engine management

Old 01-30-2005, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine management

i'm looking for an engine management system for my 3g eclipse... i know u guys don't really like the 3g's on here but i figured some1 might be able to help me out... i just need something... i don't even know where to begin.... any help would be nice

-drew

p.s. i'm looking to upgrade my fuel system (fuel pump, regulator, rails, injectors, all that good stuff) so if u can help me out with that too let me know...

Last edited by quickblueteg; 01-30-2005 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:29 PM

first off, what are you doing to the car? turbo? supercharger? nitrous? what are your goals? what type of budget are you on? do you want a 1/4 car? autocross? give us alot more details and we should be able to point you in the right direction.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 01-31-2005, 09:58 AM

well for right now i am doing a nitrous set up.... but later on i might be doing a turbo or a supercharger set up also, so something i could change later on when i do that would be a plus.... i am just looking to get the maximum performance i can... 1/4 times would be nice but i drive this car everyday so nothing too drastic... i hope this is enough detail... let me know if u need to know anything else... oh yeah and i'm not too worried bout budget... i just want to find the best set up for the money spent

-drew
Old 01-31-2005, 10:14 AM
Resident Dingo

IMO for good 1/4 mile time turbo/supercharge the engine. I think supercharger would be better for that car.. but i . But if you wanted to do nitrous, do the fuel upgrades and dont get a enormously huge shot so you dont fuck up ur engine. with the emu i would go with AEM, it's a little pricey but good. it will complement whatever you decide to do to the car when tuned correctly. Hopefully this is decent information for you.

-brandon
Old 01-31-2005, 11:58 AM
TR <3

I personally would s/c that car...I think you will get more power out of it.As for a fuel pump i would go with a walbro...Check and see if aem makes a fuel regulator and rail for that car...Dont go with anything cheap because youll be sorry in the long run.

93 lifted f250 powerstroke-sold
97 gsxr 750- sold
01-f150 gitter done truck current!