Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

DSM Jerry, who is this guy

Old 11-22-2004, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSM Jerry, who is this guy

ive heard about this guy in tampa that is suppose to be this dsm mechanic god(jerry). but the ppl i talk to and they say something about him, are complete morons. sigh...........97gst swap into a 99rt neon, with a t66....right.....anyways, just thought i woudl post so i could find out, and if you read this jerry, you might want to watch whose given out your name, bc these ppl say you tell them this stuff and its nothing but bs....so i hope they are liars and you are a true dsmer....i can post some good examples....thanks guys

:bbb:
Old 11-22-2004, 08:28 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Jerry=Dsm god,atleast as anyone in this area is concerned,i have NEVER heard of a gst motor in a neon though,but something else DID go in a Mirage and its around,and its Nasty!

Old 11-22-2004, 09:09 PM

nice car skittle, i think i saw it at the plant city car show about amonth or so ago, maybe longer, very nice, what were you doin around here? ive never heard of this guy on the dsm board, the mirage you talk about im pretty sure is a 4g63 wich is a turbo dsm motor, i think there is one in a little civic to, im just tryin to get to know some car guys around here, its kinda hard tho
Old 11-22-2004, 09:32 PM
PSSHHH x2

as far as i know, he has the only AWD 4g63 mirage, let alone 10second 1/4, around. and pretty sure still has an Evo1.

he knows his shit though, and is a good guy in person. definately the guy to see about tranny work and anything in general DSM related. cant believe you havent heard of him on the DSM board though...what board are you on, TBDSM?
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 11-22-2004, 10:05 PM

Jerry is probably one in a very few that knows what it takes to be a true DSMer. Like Sneakin Deacon said, he is the only one w/an AWD mirage w/a 4G63 in it and is running mid-high 10s in the 1/4. I know him on a personal lever and Jerry is one of the nicest guys out there. He knows his shit and can basically do anything to these cars. And as far as people talking about him, its more then likely lies.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 11-23-2004, 04:12 AM

if you're new to dsm's, see if jerry or brian has availability. he's been around dsms for a long time, put together some sweet cars, and he'll stand by his work b/c clearly he has a reputation (good).
Old 11-23-2004, 04:23 AM
Omnipotence

Originally posted by LS1Fever
Jerry is probably one in a very few that knows what it takes to be a true DSMer. Like Sneakin Deacon said, he is the only one w/an AWD mirage w/a 4G63 in it and is running mid-high 10s in the 1/4. I know him on a personal lever and Jerry is one of the nicest guys out there. He knows his shit and can basically do anything to these cars. And as far as people talking about him, its more then likely lies.
Originally posted by Sneakin Deacon
as far as i know, he has the only AWD 4g63 mirage, let alone 10second 1/4, around. and pretty sure still has an Evo1.
Yes Jerry is the only one to have an AWD 4g63 Mirage... in Florida. There are people who have also made these that are out of state and not well known to the average person though.

I have never met Jerry before, but I have always heard good thing about his work on cars and transmissions. I have read some of his stuff throughout message boards and he definitally knows his shit. I'm sure you have seen some posts by him "chuckdog" under the username lancerman that he uses.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:31 AM
THE MAN

I thought he had a 4g64?
Old 11-23-2004, 04:39 AM
Omnipotence

Originally posted by joeyk
I thought he had a 4g64?
I thought he had a 2.35L stroker motor. Which would still technically make it a 4g63 motor.