Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

Check out my day.

Old 11-10-2004, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check out my day.

So I just moved her from North Dakota and got a job in two weeks. I officially started on monday. I am a service writer for a mitsu dealer in Hudson. Figure I have been giving enough money to Satan I might as well have them start paying me. So I get told to head over to the main office on US 19 to fill out some employee stuff and a block away from the ofiice WHAM!
I was sitting about 1oth in a line of cars stopped at a red light. I then hear this loud screaching noise and then the impact. I didn't even have time to look in the rearview! I had been sitting at the light for about a2 minutes and this guy slams into my rear passanger side. I just got the car completely painted last summer!!! The guy stated that he didn't see me. For christs sake it was 3:40 in th afternoon and my car is Copper Durango. How can you miss it?!? So then we assess the damage and I am a little concerned by him. The guy is driving a 88 chrysler lebaron that is silver or gray. Can't tell with all the oxedization. The tags have been expired since April and his buddy is trying to block th plate off by standing in front of it. So he asks me what we should do and I say call the FHP and exchange info. FHP shows up and wants us to just exchange info and that will be it. I pulled the tropper aside and tell him that I want a report because the guy has expired tags and can't come up with any insurance paperwork. So he writes one up and sits him for no proff of insurance, careless driving, expired tags and driving on a suspended license. So No I gotta wait for the insurance company to try and work it out with him or his mystery insurance company and if he has no insurance I gotta pay a 500 deductable. Not a good day. Below are the pics of the damage. Not too bad but It really pisses me off. so please, please, please be careful out there and watch out for POS's like this guy. Other than that I love it here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
badday001.jpg (21.3 KB, 181 views)
Old 11-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Goodbye thanks 4 the fish

like i say,

I hate dumb people.

IT will work out.

not maybe, or, dont worry it will.

its just plain, IT will work out.

04GSXR
96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:08 PM

Default pic two

the black mark in the first pic is where his drivers side miror impacted and scraped along my car. There is a dent from it near the impact point. His bumper then hit the rear pannel and under the gas tank filler door. It still opens and closes though.
Attached Images
badday002.jpg (33.1 KB, 174 views)
Old 11-10-2004, 06:13 PM

last pic
Attached Images
badday003.jpg (32.6 KB, 174 views)
Old 11-10-2004, 06:15 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

WOW! I Saw you today on my way to Palm Harbor! Sorry dude! I must have seen like 5 accidents on my way! Hey you work right down the street from me, stop in sometime.
Own-em, Sell-em, Love-em, Race-em & Break-em.....
"Why must you swap engines? Was there something wrong w/ the one that was in there?"
Old 11-10-2004, 06:23 PM
red ass

welcome to fl...
Old 11-10-2004, 11:17 PM

is that fiber plastic? -
Old 11-11-2004, 03:35 AM
Omnipotence

What a shitty welcome to florida. I say if his insurance company is fake or nothing comes of it sue him in small clames court for your deductable or just take it out of his ass. I need to brush up on my golf swing skills. Just knock him out, when he wakes up hes tied to the floor with a tee in his mouth and a golfball on top. That will make alot of people start doing what you want them to.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:32 AM
factory turbo charged car

damn that sucks. good luck man ill visit you some time i live like 1 min away from the dealership. see ya everything will work out.

TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE GET ONE. HA HA
ALSO FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:46 AM
Chowdah-head

i saw you driving through tarpon springs the other day, i drive a red 93 that still has the n/a decals on it..