Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

this isn't the for sale section!!!

Old 10-19-2003, 11:49 AM
Chowdah-head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this isn't the for sale section!!!

damn, every other post is someone selling something, whats going on here, there is a for sale section to use, damn...
Old 10-19-2003, 12:27 PM
just blaze...

f/s i have a t3/t4 for .150 trim 923 hp to the wheels turbo give me an offer
yup, i agree...you usually see that but the classified section of tr is so congested with the hondas and other manufacturers as well, its hard to see a dsm f/s add sometimes but i guess that, thats what its there for...

Old 10-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Nobody

I personally dont mind seeing the FS items in there. When i go into the regular FS forums, im pretty much just looking for dsm parts anyways and many times, its pretty hard to seperate those listings for the hundreds of others. I would say its ok to post only DSM related items, and the threads must be clearly marked FS: or WTB: in the title. if they arent, they should be deleted on the spot. Id like to see what Eric (Mr2) has to say about this issue, but i think we can come to some kind of compromise. I dont however like people coming to the website just to sell stuff. i think you should have to contribute in the forum before selling.

"So...is there any tread left on the tire..or at this point would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
-Stewie (Family Guy)
Old 10-19-2003, 02:03 PM
Chowdah-head

it was ok for a little while, i dunno, lately it just seems like people who have no otherwise contribution to the forum are just tryin to use it to their advantage to sell stuffs...[\rant]
Old 10-19-2003, 05:38 PM
Olde Skool DSM'r

Don't worry. We will handle any problems. Thanks for your concern.

Like Alex said. It is hard to search the for sale forums. We dont have enourmous traffic in here. If it gets bad, we'll fix it.
Old 10-19-2003, 06:35 PM

I think that anyone that contributes to this forum should be able to sell here. It isn't like there are so many posts you can't keep up with them. I move almost one FS post a day out of here that is for crap or from someone that doesn't post here.
Old 10-19-2003, 09:28 PM
Chowdah-head

yes eric, i have seen a couple of the threads get moved out, props for doing so....like we pretty much agree upon, as long as its a contributing member, its all good