Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

somthing i was thinking about

Old 09-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

except that the Evo isnt a super car.... its merely a "saloon" car.

BUt yea, you are right. Mitsu has got their head on straight> Mazda is coming around too. especially if they release a Mazdaspeed Version of the RX8 and the 6 (Turbo and AWD).... they would be the shit.

i hear rumors that there will be an MKV supra w/ a V8 and possibly an R35 Skyline w/ a V8 and will make another appearance here in america.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:50 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

What mitsubishi really needed was a stout 3000gt that didn't weigh a ton and that could put out a lot of power through an awd system that could take a lot of power. The evo is 2 cylinders short of competing on the same level as the gtr and the supra.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:05 PM

its really apples and oranges...

Evo is to Impreza as Supra is to skyline... but, Evo is to skyline as Apple is to orange... get what im sayin?

The class of cars that the Impreza and Evo are in is called "Saloon", its a british term... here they are just called Mid-size... which is anyting from an Altima to a Malibu... so its not really descriptive.

and actually, i think a Super car is like a McLaren, Ferarri, or a Lamborghini...something along those lines
Old 09-19-2003, 08:18 PM

right, exarctly...

the Evo is a smaller car than the skyline though, smaller in almost every aspect, its in a different class. IF we were in japan or europe... they would call us foolhardy for thinking an Evo is in the same class as the skyline. itll be alright though...

i will be pissed if the supra and skyline go NA... im still not over the fact that the RX8 is NA...
Old 09-19-2003, 08:42 PM

the Skittle Sert'fours and the Protege's... the protege is a joke but the Sert'four is actually a real contender. that will actually create some competition for the rest of the car companies to get off their asses and build a quality car that can actually compete. Its nice that we are getting t urbo cars again... its gonna be a shame if the domestics start putting out turbo sport compacts and the real japanese manufacturers start putting out NA V8's... aint that some freakin irony.