Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

greddy emanage ultimate

Old 11-23-2012, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default greddy emanage ultimate

selling emanage ultimate 450obo i bought it a week or so ago and it wont work on my car. so i dont need it. comes with greddy boost sensor with wiring,greddy knock sensor adaptor, 7foot wiring harness,optional input wiring harnes and a plug in line ecu harness so you dont have to wire into your own harness but i was told it fits is300's but i dont own one so i wouldent know. this thing works on a crap laod of cars just not mine lol go figure. if your not sure what this is its basicly the closest thing you can get to a stand alone ecu but its a piggy back tuner but unlike s-afcs or gm-maft's it doesent lie to the ecu via maf or map sensor witch can be very dangerous cause your ecu keeps advancing timing thinking its in a safe zone. this controls the injectors post ecu. it can also control your ignition timing, vtec if your a honda, switch your car from maf to map, it has live data logging, including timing,switch to coil on plug,etc.... look it up but word to the wise these arnt one button tunning devices it puts you in control of many things and in the wrong hands can cause alot of damage to your car so read up before you bite of more than you can chew!
not really looking for trades unless you have a standalone for 7mgte supra lol!
fits many cars mitsubishi,daihatsu,suzuki,honda,nissan,mazda,and toyotas! has long list on the back of the box to many to list hit me up if your intrested and ill tell you if your cars on the list.

Last edited by toyotiny; 11-23-2012 at 05:14 PM.