Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

f.s f.t REAL hks ssqv III

Old 07-19-2011, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f.s f.t REAL hks ssqv III

i have some turbo parts left over from my last build one of them being a hks ssqv III it was only on my car for about a month comes with the box but no mounting brackets or anything like that. its f.s at 200 obo or i would trade for a android tablet. like the acer icona asus ee transform ect. with cash ontop if its a really nice one lmk
there are those of us who choose to fight and those of us who choose to stand on the fence and watch not wanting to get involved. but we all search for a small measure of inner peace but few of us ever find it
Old 07-19-2011, 06:33 PM

will have pics posted as soon as i get up and take some
there are those of us who choose to fight and those of us who choose to stand on the fence and watch not wanting to get involved. but we all search for a small measure of inner peace but few of us ever find it
Old 07-23-2011, 02:33 PM

sorry for the delay in posting pics anyway here are the pics i promised you can pm me with any questions or txt me at 352-410-2557 my names ed. anyway in addition to a tablet i also will take a nice tomahawk in trade or a decent air soft rifle no spring crap please green gas,c02 or electric only please thanks. willing to me half way possibly.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:53 AM

Price drop to 175 obo the only reason the pipe is there is because i needed it to run to recir instead of vent to atmosphere the valve itself works just fine im no longer in need of a airsoft gun anymore so just shoot me an off the worst i can say is no
Old 07-26-2011, 08:08 PM

Bump
Old 07-28-2011, 05:59 AM

Bump
Old 08-02-2011, 05:44 PM

Out of state bump
Old 08-04-2011, 06:37 PM

Bump