Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

Brand new Viper Alarm 791xv cheap remote start 2 way paging and more

Old 07-08-2008, 07:15 AM
factory turbo charged car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand new Viper Alarm 791xv cheap remote start 2 way paging and more

I am selling my brand new in box viper 791 xv. Looking for $175 save about $50. Thanks mike

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/z...products_id=57

VIPER 791XV

The Viper 791XV is a 2-way Security and Remote Start system. The interactive display with icons and text in the Viper security alarm allows you to recognize commands effortlessly. It alerts users to security system triggers and starts your vehicle with the push of a button.
The Viper 791XV is a combination of Security and Remote Start system. It is exclusively designed for fuel injected, automatic transmission vehicles. There is no need for special maintenance of this Viper remote car starter with security alarm, except battery replacements for the remote control. The Viper 2-way security system incorporates advanced electronic technologies like Responder Technology,Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor, Revenger® Six-Tone Siren and Failsafe® Starter Kill . The built-in features of this remote car alarm security system protect your vehicle.

Features:

The Viper 791XV is 6- channel Remote Start system with Responder Technology

You can confirm the commands and triggers on the transceiver LCD screen.

The computer-based learn routine feature in the Viper 791XV car security system makes it possible to assign any transmitter button to any system function.

The blue LED Status Indicator in the Viper remote car starter shows the in-vehicle status once you have armed the vehicle. LED flashes approximately once per second, indicating that the system is actively protecting your vehicle.

Multi-Level Security Arming allows you to select which of the security system's sensors have to be active and which has to be bypassed when the Viper security system is armed.

The Viper 791XV vehicle security system can be armed when you are driving as well. It will disarm once the ignition is turned off.

The high security disarm feature makes it possible to silence the system while it is triggering, without disarming the system.

The Dome Light Supervision feature activates the dome light for 30-seconds after door closure, ignition, or security disarm.

The Viper 791XV security and remote car start system functions at 434 MHz and integrates Directed’s branded XHF2 out-board Responder Technology remote control. The combining high frequency and Binary Data communication achieves best range with two way communication.

The LCD remote control buttons are used to send commands to the system. When a command (arm/disarm, or auxiliary channel) from the remote control is sent and received, the Viper security system sends a command page back to confirm receipt.

The buttons can be custom configured for the user’s specific needs by the installer.

Silent Mode option in the Viper remote car starter lets you temporarily turn off the arm or disarm chirps.

The Viper responder car alarm features Short run turbo mode that keeps the engine running for few minutes after arriving your destination.

The Timer mode of this Remote Start system start and run the car for the specified duration until you shut down by the remote start button.

This security car alarm has various safety features to assure right operation of the motor and prevents the engine or its components from accidental damage.
If your vehicle is remote started, advanced anti-grind circuitry feature prevents the starter from engaging even if the key is turned to the start position. This prevents damage to the starter motor.

The Viper remote starter with security alarm monitors the engine speed and automatically shuts off the engine if the RPMs vary from the programmed levels, to prevent damage to the motor due to fuel delivery system failures or other problems.

When no activity is performed the Viper security system automatically enters Power Saver mode while armed or in Valet Mode.

The 1.5V AAA battery powers the 2-way remote of the Viper Security alarm with remote starter.

The Battery Level indicator has four level indicators for the visual indication of battery charge. This indicator flashes continuously when the battery attains low charge level and needs replacement.

There are lot more facilities available in this Viper 791XV 2-way security system with remote starter to provide tension-free parking for your vehicle. Once you start using it, you get a relaxed parking experience.

What is included
A control module
An XHF2 receiver/antenna
One four-button transmitter
A Stinger™ DoubleGuard® two-stage shock sensor
A Revenger™ Soft Chirp™ six-tone programmable siren
A status LED indicator light
A push-button Valet switch
A shut-down toggle switch

TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE GET ONE. HA HA
ALSO FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:12 PM

ttt

Old 07-11-2008, 12:31 AM
2KGS400/ARISTO

Default Alarm

SonicElectronix.com has it for $174.00 with free shipping....Whats the least you'll take?............
Old 07-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Found the Vtec switch.

I got mine with emp discount when I worked at best buy for 170, so its not a bad deal. I had one in my crx and I freaking loved that alarm. Too bad I didn't have thinks like power locks lol...I will on this car though.

TR Old Skool EF Crew #24
Old 07-11-2008, 04:28 AM

$160?

Old 07-12-2008, 06:04 PM

New..
Old 07-12-2008, 06:37 PM

First line and title say it all. Thanks mike

I am selling my brand new in box viper 791 xv

Brand new Viper Alarm 791xv cheap remote start 2 way paging and more

Old 07-15-2008, 05:28 AM

ttt