Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

Apexi AVC-R boost controller

Old 04-13-2008, 07:57 AM
DA Hottest 1 under da SUN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apexi AVC-R boost controller

Its the controller and stand thats it no engine side harness you can buy the one you need for 22$ at andyautosport.com I bought it as a replacement because i thought mine was broke turns out it was a loose wire connection used for maybe 3 passes my lose is your gain make me an offer?

stick with me kid you'll go places..
"if you have to ask,you probably lack the testicular fortitude to do,the money to obtain it..and the skills to build it. just give up."
"Racing from a roll is like masturbation....its good...but its just not the real thing."
"Run your car not your mouth"
Old 04-13-2008, 08:05 AM

asking price
Old 04-13-2008, 09:02 AM
DA Hottest 1 under da SUN

i bought it brand new for $225 (kicking myself in the ass for not checking the wires lol ) but make me a reasonable offer since u have to buy the enigine harness and actuator. i know the setup with everything new is 370+ so maybe 190

stick with me kid you'll go places..
"if you have to ask,you probably lack the testicular fortitude to do,the money to obtain it..and the skills to build it. just give up."
"Racing from a roll is like masturbation....its good...but its just not the real thing."
"Run your car not your mouth"