Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

Forum Rules...... Forum Rules..... Forum Rules.....

Old 07-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Rey
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Forum Rules...... Forum Rules..... Forum Rules.....

Ok Let me simplify it for you all :

NO ADVERTISING!!! If you have a PRODUCT (ex=HID XENON KITS) for sale or a business (ex=I build motors ect), you MUST be a paying vendor. You need to contact admin@tamparacing.com for further information. Advertising Threads will result in their immediate deletion.

NO ADVERTISING IN YOUR SIGNATURES. See above ^

THREAD CONTENT:

Title - MUST have Brand of product and what it is (ex= MOMO shifter knob)

Message - Must have the condition and a PRICE (ex= Used/New $50.00 obo)

No audio stuff i/e amps,speakers,head unit

No posting links to other forums on tr

I know everyone doesn't own a digi cam BUT PICTURES will most likely be requested and therefore would help if you did it from the get-go at all possible.

Did I say POST A PRICE????? - None of the "Make offer" in place of a price. If you do not post a price YOUR THREAD WILL BE DELETED!!

Once item has been sold, post a reply that states "ITEM SOLD" and I will close the thread. That way, we can cut back on the grave diggers that resurrect threads that are OLD and items have been sold.

No price critics or commentary. If I decide to sell a shifter knob for 500 dollars, it's my fault its not selling so no need to criticize the Seller with stupid comments.

No product critics. If you can sell it or find it cheaper, thats good for you. Just DO NOT post a reply stating "You can get it cheaper on EBAY blah blah blah"

Following these rules will result in a more user friendly environment.

Thank you
Old 07-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Rey
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now, GO TO THE STICKY TO LEARN MORE

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ime-forum.html