Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

HID Ballasts/Ignitor/Capsules (OEM, NOT A KIT)

Old 07-11-2006, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID Ballasts/Ignitor/Capsules (OEM, NOT A KIT)

I have forsale my last set of Philips OEM brand Ballasts, Ignitors and bulbs off of a cadillac escalade.

I had 3 sets of these, one set went on a 89 Goldwing that is now in the north, another set are being retrofitted into my fog lamps, and then this extra set i have no use for.

This setup was taken off of an escalade that had recieved all rear-end damage, it was hit by a semi in Alabama in the rear-end, the front end was in perfect condition, as were the light setups..

They have been test-fired, and ran for 5 minutes prior to these pictures being taken (I didn't think to get pics while they were running )

THESE CAN BE RETROFITTED TO ANY FOG LIGHT HOUSING, OR ANY LOW BEAM SETUP ON ANY VEHICLE

I suggest hidplanet.com for information on how to do so.

The Ignitors are Attached to the capsules....

Philips D1R Ignitors/Cabsules
Philips 35w Ballasts

I paid 550 two months ago

TR price $350 Delivered/Meet up/Shipped... OR BEST OFFER (Reasonable please)

I know i don't have many posts on TR, but i am a long standing member on s-seriesforum.com, s10forum.com, s-series.org, and other websites, under the same screen name. I also live in seffner and am not about to take anyone for a ride, i've had that happen to myself enough

If yuou have any questions PLEASE PM me...

PICS!!!!