Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

BAD ASS BSA 18" RIMS WITH 90% TIRES

Old 06-16-2006, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BAD ASS BSA 18" RIMS WITH 90% TIRES

Wut up everyone. I'm finally selling my 18" BSA, 5 lug universal chrome lip rims. These rims are bad ass. The rims are only a year old, and the tires have 90% thread on them, and their sticky as hell.

Here's a web site so you can see wut they look like, and how much they cost new. http://www.bsa.com.my/web/newfproduct_full.htm , when you get there, go to 18", then click on number 220.

I don't want to let them go but i have to, just got into hondas, it used to be on my VW Jetta and they looked hella good, you can see a pic in my profile. I bought the rims for $1200, so i'm looking to sell them for $750 obo. I will also accept trades like, 16" rims for 00 si, must be gold, gunmetal, or black. Also flip out screens with a lil bit of cash, or 00 Si parts with some cash. And if any one has it a V-tech controller with some cash. So let me know wut you think, and let me know wut you got, and will go from there. I think the pics of the rims are in the garage.