Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

94+ S-10 Parts CHEAP (Hop shock / Qlogic)....

Old 07-14-2004, 05:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94+ S-10 Parts CHEAP (Hop shock / Qlogic)....

I have a qlogic box for a regular cab s-10. It holds 1 10" and is in good shape. The box has an MTX in it now but I think the voice coil went out. I am only asking $60 for this box. I bought it new 2 years ago for $220.

I also have the 3rd shock or hop shock for sale. The shock came off my friends brand new truck (30 miles on it) cause he bagged the truck right away. I have all the hardware for it is brand new in sealed bags from the dealer still. I paid over $60 for the hardware alone. Asking only $60 for this as well.

If intrested please call or pm but call my cell for a fast response as I don't check the boards that often.

-Alan
(813)416-8640 cell
STR8_UP Said "last night at setsers there was a plain black older neon with a crazy ass cam he first parked across from me and the car sounded nasty and when all the srt4's showed up he came back and moved over to them when he started it back up to move it the exhaust shot out of his muffler about 25ft and was hitting me in the face...wtf...
have you guys seen or do you know this guy?

99 2door Neon ACR
2.4L Allmotor Stock Compression
190WHP untuned