Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

US ACOUSTICS USX-1000F 1000+watt SQ amp for sale

Old 04-04-2004, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US ACOUSTICS USX-1000F 1000+watt SQ amp for sale

So here's the run down:
As an avid ebay whore i was in the market for a good amp to push my 3 SVC 4ohm Infinity perfects. Well bid on this amp and until just after i relieze that it puts it power out at 4 ohms and not 1 ohm (right before i bid i swore it was 1 ohm, grrrrr).....well i was hopeing to get outbid because i didnt bid high BUT i won it............so after 220 shipped i have to sell this beast because i have no use for it, i need a 1 ohm stable amp. NOW HERE'S WHY I WANNA SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT.....

This amp rocks for an SQ setup, It's a class A amp so it puts of a mind numbing clean signal YYEETT, our good friends at US Acoustics designed the amp to be extremely power efficient and it runs off a max of 60 amps. This amp is rated at 1000x1 bridged 4ohms mono @ 12.9v......probly pushes closer to 1200 or 1300 at 14.5v (that's what Robin, manager at US Acoustics told me). Here's a link.......

http://www.usacoustics.com/newline/...000f/index.html ....

S/N ratio 110dB
THD low as HELL!!!

Amp is beautiful as the day it come out of the factory, no major superficial wear, works like a beauty........

The only way i can use this is if i change my sub setup around and i'm not willing to do that much so the amp must go. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN. I got it for 220 shipped and i'll let it for that price or OBO. This is an older line of audiophile grade amps, truely vintage, HARD AS HELL TO FIND......MSRP is like 500ish....but none of us like to pay MSRP...IF you can accually find of the these amps thier ussually like 300+ unless it's used and beatup, mine mint.....

I live in Carrollwood and we can meet up somehwere to hook it up and exchange, my cell is (813)-310-1589. The Name is Jay, and gimme a ring if you want to beef up an SQ setup.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
riceburner.jpg (37.1 KB, 1923 views)
Old 05-04-2004, 10:44 PM

what would push a 15" eclipse alum cone better your amp or your friend rf
Old 05-05-2004, 05:57 AM
I been gone a LOOONG time

all you gota do is drop the ohms......its not hard
ask someone who knows stereo competition real well they can help
Old 05-05-2004, 08:39 AM

Without knowing the exact series of sub it's a tough decision. If it's the aluminum eclispe 15 i looked at it's 800 watts max. Find out wether or not it's a SVC (single voice coil) or DVC (dual voice coil) and what ohms they are. If they are dual 4 ohm coils then you can just run it as 8 ohms then bridged into 4 ohms and then just keep the gain down to maximize SQ on the Rockford yet you can still have extra power left over if you want to add more subs later. I'd go with the rockford. I've heard eclipses on rockford amps and they are a nice match. We'll include the wireing block to go from 4awg into 8awg (dual 8awg power terminals).

$210 - amp, covers, (2) 8awg power wires with (4awg into 2-8awgs)distribution block, 2 8awg ground wires (terminals are close enough that a split 4awg will work.

AMP LOOKS INTIMIDATING, absolutly cosmetical great and is tested SOLID in tough tests. This amp has been burped for comps under fans at .65ohms and still puts out around 2000watts without cliping. This amp will sing at 2 or 4 ohms.