Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

Mazda Performance Question

Old 07-15-2003, 05:48 AM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yea, and the Eccentric shaft breaks over 10.5k... the design of it creates a harmonic vibration at that RPM and anything over will bust it. unless you have a way to balance that shizzle out PERFECTLy.

oh, and its virtually impossible to run over 200 RWHP on a stock port 13b, thats WITH every mod done, besides NAwz.

a Bridge port... thatll do probably 260-275 to the wheels at the most... but honestly, ive never had that much experience on B-port... most id do is a street port, and im not even at the point to needing that yet. I run high 14's w/ intake and exhaust... still stock manifold.

My race weight is 2620, full interior. if i bring my 7 down here, my plans include:

Mazdatrix Fabricator header kit
Y-pipe
Pineapple racing sleeves
GM Synchromesh fluids
stickier tires
Ported Upper and Lower intakes.
SAFC

and i will hit low 14's on stock ports, fo sho. shit, maybe even break a 13 outa that biotch.
Old 07-15-2003, 07:26 AM
Old School

its all the way u port.look at padilla he just pulled a 9.70 pass at lakeland with a naturally aspirated 13b in a 1st gen.full interior from the seats forward.
Old 07-16-2003, 05:29 AM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

True. if you extend the port way the hell up there and as far as you can (its limited) towards the outside and the inside... you will definily make more power... but thats like past the redline. you can only go so far before you come across the path of the side seal... if you want to go past that, you have to Bridge port and port out an "Eyebrow" and leave a little 'bridge' for the side seal so it doesnt drop down into the massive port. you can extend it inward towards the e-shaft, but then you have to worry about the O-ring and where it rides... so youre pretty much limited there. but you can port it way up and extend the duration of the intake event, but like i said, thatll move your power band way up around or past the redline RPM.

you could just get PP now THATS all Brap brap brap