Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

*Official Off-Topic Thread*

Old 10-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NI_racing
Sounds good to me. To bad i cant host it in the ghetto. That house has a nice lil outdoor fireplace/grill... but im on my way outta there and the neighborhood's prob not one most would feel comfortable bringing there cars to let alone staying in for any length of time. But im down to go act like a fool at someone elses place
haha the detail center thats adjacent to my shop is getting shut down along w the rest of the dealrship so im thinking of converting it to a lounge. Tvs video games couches soda machines the whole 9 ,, what yall think of a shop where you can go chill?
Old 10-27-2010, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by *JamReX*
how about something local? i think the biggest reason nothing ever works is that we are trying to either make something soooo big it never works or try to tag along somebody elses event or its just too dam far.
this

and

YouTube - Hamster VTEC Miss-Shift
Old 10-27-2010, 03:30 PM

Hey Mod, since this is the Official Off-Topic thread, can I start talking shit? LOL. I'll make it funny, I promise. On a side note, I love my Turbo II. I have driving it while Miataspeed works out some of the wiring gremlins left by the previous Rotarded owners. But it pulls hard for what it is, and handles great. Woo Hoo!!
Old 10-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Originally Posted by hillbillydrifter
Hey Mod, since this is the Official Off-Topic thread, can I start talking shit? LOL. I'll make it funny, I promise. On a side note, I love my Turbo II. I have driving it while Miataspeed works out some of the wiring gremlins left by the previous Rotarded owners. But it pulls hard for what it is, and handles great. Woo Hoo!!

^ sell me your hood... or at least the scoop lol
Old 10-27-2010, 04:35 PM

clean t2, i wish i had a t2
Old 10-27-2010, 06:15 PM

the scoop is cracked for one and two its not for sale. lol. i bet youd love to have my hood though. lol

if you havent been in a small plane its worst, cause your eyes and brain say we are moving and your body says oh no we are not. eyes and brain go asshole we are moving, cant you see? body says fuck you we are not moving at all. so they fight and fight and eventualy your body says, you know what fuck you brain, see if you can stop this!! then you throw up.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:16 PM

Thanks. But sadly my hood scoop is cracked like the rest of them. . But overall the car is in great condition. Or did you want one of the scoops from my Subaru? lol.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

awww fuck!! lol thats one of the only pieces left fo finish my car
wtf was i thinking getting a hood w no scoop
Old 10-28-2010, 08:43 AM

Mike i thought your T2 had a scooped hood? And the shop idea sounds great as long as i dont have to pitch in with the electric bill for those extra buildings . Also, i have afew other interesting ideas to throw your way later, maybe tomorrow at the meet... we'll have to see.

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming
Old 10-28-2010, 09:32 AM

Everyone vote, don't let Herblenny lose to a tC: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/r...ml#post8299422
R.A.P.S member number #0004

Rotaries
Against
Piston
Swaps

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners ClubMember # 5

Originally Posted by Empire
a girl just got identified by an ass pic...

that seriously just happened...

Tr is great.