Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

*Official Off-Topic Thread*

Old 11-09-2010, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i beg to differ my hood does that and i can guarantee its of a better quality than anything on ebay or any internet part site

if you havent been in a small plane its worst, cause your eyes and brain say we are moving and your body says oh no we are not. eyes and brain go asshole we are moving, cant you see? body says fuck you we are not moving at all. so they fight and fight and eventualy your body says, you know what fuck you brain, see if you can stop this!! then you throw up.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:18 AM

Omg I Have To Poop So Bad!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 10:27 AM

if your hood starts waving at you at 70-80mph and your stillusing the stock mounts, you have issues. And if you spent all that $$ on "carbon fiber" just to achieve a twead pattern and hood wave... well.... ill just leave it as i disaprove

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming
Old 11-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Pope dont you know that a TyteJDM CF hood that waves
is the perfect compliment to a pink engine bay?
Old 11-10-2010, 01:07 PM

any one have access to carfax or autocheak? i need a back round/history check on a car
Old 11-10-2010, 04:09 PM

my hood isn't for looks but for function. shit i wish i could paint it but its too thin and i don;t want to gob primer filler on it to make it smooth enough to paint. when i bought it, it was the 2nd one to be imported to the us and still is. its soo thin you can see through it if you hold a light up to it

heres my odula cf hood. it weighs a mear 5lbs.

if you havent been in a small plane its worst, cause your eyes and brain say we are moving and your body says oh no we are not. eyes and brain go asshole we are moving, cant you see? body says fuck you we are not moving at all. so they fight and fight and eventualy your body says, you know what fuck you brain, see if you can stop this!! then you throw up.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:42 PM

Im definately a function over form guy, and usually i dont care if you like how it looks as long as it offers a performance advantage, such as being light weight. But i have had a stock hood come up at interstate speeds while riding in a friends car, who somehow didnt know his latch was broken. Its a very interesting experience to have a hood fly into the windshield while driving, and stay there. A CF hood that waves at interstate speeds always makes me wonder when its coming up ( i rarely drive at "normal" interstate speeds) and that weight reduction gained by running that cf hood isnt worth the repairs needed when it comes off. Id rather run a 12 pound aluminum hood that doesnt wave at 100mph+ than a 5 pound cf hood that waves at 85. But thats just me.... and i seriously have an issue with CF ever since it became a fad. but to each there own, as long as everyones staying safe there shouldnt be any serious concerns.

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming
Old 11-10-2010, 05:04 PM

yes i with you there but it also has nice reverse scoops in the corners to help pull air out rather than having to prop the corners of the hood up and have it look like my hood brackets are broken. lol.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:10 PM

damm, baller hood and jdm ftp lenses,(sad that mine fell out and got crushed while driving).
Old 11-10-2010, 05:46 PM

thanks. i dont understand why they got all the cool shit in japan.lol.