Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

Looking for 02 Mazda 626 V6 2.5 Performance Parts

Old 09-25-2008, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 02 Mazda 626 V6 2.5 Performance Parts

Ok so I dont have a race car but its my everyday driver I have cold air intake and magnaflow muffler. I am looking for headers,computer and anything else I can find. If there is a local shop that will help me I would go there first. I know I can buy most parts online but I am hoping to find another idot that has already done some work on there car. I also know I share the same moter as the ford probe and mx6. Thank you in advance for any help.
Bill
info@investorhomestore.com
Old 09-27-2008, 04:33 AM
Vtack THIS!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and the same motor as me lol. ...........headers pacesetters are the best as far a preformance goes and will run you $200 - $350 ( which I have and i love them) And Egay ones will run you around $150 and is the best bang for your buck i guess. They do not make a computer for our motors unless you have Odb1 and your car is Odb2 so your out of luck there my friend as far as plug and play. But they do sell a standalone called megasquirt and it does wonders on our motors. Go to Probetalk.com and read all you can that is the best place for preformance info and also a good begaining mod is get a lightweight flywheel. By the way our motor are all in the same family but yours is diffrent then probr.mx3,mx3 b/c 98+ 626 have KL4G motor which you have there nice motors solid lifters, great IM design, factory valve job, forged crank, and great on boost! GL

-2008.5 Mazdaspeed3 CWP