Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

Mazda 6 Tune Up + More

Old 09-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Gators Bitches!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually the pics were posted..... https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...-pics-6-a.html

I love the springs, they feel amazing....no bounce at all, feels like stock
Exterior
HFP Front & Rear Lip♦Limo Tint♦LED Smoke Tails♦Yellow Fogs♦8000k Low Beam HIDs♦LED Reverse Bulbs♦Gunmetal Stock 7 Spokes
Suspension
Rear Lower Tie-Bar♦Front Strut Bar♦TL-S Rear Sway Bar♦MOOG Rear Endlinks♦HFP Suspension♦Ingalls Camber Kit
Engine/Performance
Nokya Battery Tie Down♦Spoon Radiator/Oil Cap♦Skunk2 Clutch Cover♦Stainless Brake Lines♦TL Engine Cover♦RV6 J-Pipe & Test Pipe♦Short Ram Intake
Old 09-13-2008, 12:52 PM
isuck

Originally Posted by JDMBlackGSR
Actually the pics were posted..... https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...-pics-6-a.html

I love the springs, they feel amazing....no bounce at all, feels like stock
Oo, nice.

I like it.

What type of tyres you using? Those hankooks?
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Gators Bitches!

No they are not hancocks, they are nanking or something like that
Exterior
HFP Front & Rear Lip♦Limo Tint♦LED Smoke Tails♦Yellow Fogs♦8000k Low Beam HIDs♦LED Reverse Bulbs♦Gunmetal Stock 7 Spokes
Suspension
Rear Lower Tie-Bar♦Front Strut Bar♦TL-S Rear Sway Bar♦MOOG Rear Endlinks♦HFP Suspension♦Ingalls Camber Kit
Engine/Performance
Nokya Battery Tie Down♦Spoon Radiator/Oil Cap♦Skunk2 Clutch Cover♦Stainless Brake Lines♦TL Engine Cover♦RV6 J-Pipe & Test Pipe♦Short Ram Intake