Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

07 Mazda 3 can't play MP3s???

Old 10-21-2007, 04:48 PM
**Zoom Zoom Girl**

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Mazda 3 can't play MP3s???

I've only had the 3 for a few months, and I'm not much of a CD person as it is, but the 6 disc changer is a pretty cool plus, the CDs I do have, are mostly copied and are MP3's....why don't they play in my car??

Anyone know??

Thanks!!
Old 10-21-2007, 06:41 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

the mazda 3 head unit is not MP3 compatible. it sucks and i don't know why mazda didn't include one. i know the mazdaspeed 6 has an MP3 compatible one, which is what im planning on swapping into my speed 3 when i get it. it's about a $450 option but retains all the factory controls if you're into that.

if not, you could just go aftermarket.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:47 PM
**Zoom Zoom Girl**

yea aftermarket what?! have you seen how big of a head unit id need to get!! and i don't even know how far back that thing goes with the 6 CD changer....

Old 10-22-2007, 06:25 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

yeah it is rather large. i would recommend almost dropping the cash for a touch screen or navigation based head unit with a large LCD screen. you can get them for decent prices if you look around.

it won't matter how far back inside the dash goes, if the new unit is smaller it will just be extra space in there lol.

mazda made the mistake of thinking everyone was going to use the AUX input for their mp3 players and ipods. while i have an ipod, i personally dont like to use it in the car, its a hassle.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:51 PM
**Zoom Zoom Girl**

That's a option, I really would like navigation. Something I thought about but was pretty positive I'd get a better price from other then the dealer..

Thanks I'll have to keep that in mind...
Old 10-23-2007, 07:57 AM
isuck

Mazdaspeed6 only has the OPTION of being upgraded to a 500 dollar Mp3 cd player..... It's painfully expensive and I would much rather invest in a Carputer anyways.
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:44 PM
**Zoom Zoom Girl**

on the option of getting the thing added to my car, with the factory buttons and not voiding my warranty how much do you think the dealer would cost if i could get something different???
Old 10-25-2007, 05:35 AM
isuck

Originally Posted by Nurseminnie3n
on the option of getting the thing added to my car, with the factory buttons and not voiding my warranty how much do you think the dealer would cost if i could get something different???
Getting what added to your car?
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:38 AM

Default Erotische Webshop

Hello,

I am Pulo form the City!

I am looking for a reliable erotische webshop.

What do you guys think of this erotische webshop post?

Thanks

Pulo