Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

From One Location 2 another

Old 12-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Look Good Ride Slow..CSVT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From One Location 2 another

Its funny I went from Tampa 2 Panama city and its the Same Deal !! Every 1 that I know in tampa with an FC n/a is going for the swap and there FC's are down. Here its the exact same way. There are a good number of Rotaries up here but there all down ! I show up 2 the meets with my FC and people mistake me for other people with FC's that have been down for so long.
I have been working with a cuple people 2 get there FC, FB and FD's back on the roads. We had luck on the FB, and the FD. But there is only 1 lonley FC that roams the streets...and thats mine. This Stinks !! Every1 that owns a FC should get it FIXED ASAP and KEEP IT ON THE ROAD !!!

http://www.myspace.com/mastertang
Old 12-21-2006, 08:22 PM
El Puto ©

yup, I know what you mean man. Been trying to get mine back up and at it, but life owns me right now.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Over the years,I found out that rotary people usally help other rotary owners.

Its just the FD ones kinda look down on the FC/FB/SA 7's

I helped many people over the years.I really got tired of it cause when i needed a hand putting back my engine in my car,or pulling it out I did it all.No one helped.

I helped many on this forum and never got shit back.At all.

Reason why I startd helping was,when i bought my black FB at an auction for $175.

I towed it to my job (Courtesy Isuzu) in Brandon.I worked on it over a week end,got it running with just $150. in tune up parts.The car had 80k orginal miles.So it was nice seeing me get a car this cheap and got it running.

Then I dumped alot of money in it.
New RB header,RB intake,600 DP Holley,Holley pump,Bronze clutch,E fan,Coils and many small misc shit.One day leaving work.I blew a water hose on the 83-85 oil cooler.A young PR guy and another guy got out the car,Keep in mind this was 10 a night.No shit I though I was gonna get robbed.

Well he knew rotarys,so he checked out my car and found what needed to be done.I had enough hose on it to cut and pull over and fix it till I had time the next day to get a new hose.

We kept in touch and found out he worked at a dealership down the road from me.He used to come by and see me everyday and we used to go out the races every weekend.

So that right there helped me start helping others out,cause he helped me out and taught me alot of stuff and small tricks and small tricks we both learned with the 12A.

He had a 83 with a full complete wide body kit,The car was liek Ferrari red,Black Recaro seats and WIDE and deep BBs style wheels to fit the big fender flares.The car was fill bridge port all motor 12A.

My other friend at my dealership had a street ported 12A in a RX2.So we turned some heads out there at the races.Every one was out there giving other people hands tunning or what not.

I just got tired of working on peoples shit,cause you dont get shit in return.So you can go to Scott and pay $100. an hour labor.Or you can go to Jeff who doesnt do performance and pay $75. labor.

Im sitting at home with so many fuckin NEW parts for my 7s its not even funny,maybe one day ill finally get someone to help put it together.Someone who has a lil bit of knowledge,whos not talking out of thier ass.

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 12-23-2006, 05:02 AM

tony i'd help you if you need it