Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

I have lost interest.

Old 06-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I have lost interest.

In the 7s I got.

Im sitting here with enough parts for 2 cars.Brand new standalone,alot of MISC shit.

I got to get my bike done,or firgure wtf im going to do with it,so I can get back to buying rotary parts.

MANY projects suck at once!

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 06-04-2006, 08:13 PM

so what exactly are you selling? list some possibilities in the sale forum. i might want some stuff. i know how you feel... after i cranked out 500+, the thrill just kinda dwindled. i'm actually thinking about selling my monster in the next month. kinda tired of driving it all the time no matter where i go. its like, i can't just drive somewhere for some beer or food, it's gotta be a frikin SCCA race all the way there. it'sgettin old.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Heres the thing,Im not out of the rotaries or cars.

I have enough parts to finish one car,and put a good dent in my other.
I have 3 7s.I dont want to say yet,anything is forsale.

Im just having fun with my bike,and really thinking of selling some shit to get full exhaust and power commander.
Which would be around $1400.

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 06-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Sucks@life!

3 shit i'd be happy with just one I miss my old 7
Wants the old SSA^ back crew member #001
B³ member(Bikes, Beer and Boobies)
98% of teenagers drink alcohol or have been around alcohol. Put this in your profile if you like ducksauce.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:50 PM

I hear you man! Ive felt the exact same way about my Stealth tt... after all the time and $ Its just nothing like i imagined to feel after all this time. The Avenger has been a horror story scince my 1st died in a serious accident(i almost died with it literally) now that im building on my 3rd avenger and near having it streetable im not sure how i really feel about it, guess we will see. Then there is this rx7 ive been heavily working toward and learing about scince the 1st of the year, I havent lost interest in rotary just the other projects. Too many projects at a time can really take a lot out of you both financally and emotionally. If i can get my FC done by the end of the year as "originally planned" it would be a miracle heh.

Things will all work out in time - Its hard to commit to one thing when your working on things like a pinball.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

After I got my bike,the RX 7 plans took a shit.

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 06-06-2006, 10:57 AM

rx7s are slow anyways.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:09 AM
eats babies

Shit, after owning a bike, all cars seem slow. I got in my buddies 67camaro the other day, it runs low 12's and I'm like "Yeah.. it's umm pretty fast" then just jump on the bike and run nearly a second faster and you have to hold on so it just seems like so much more fun. And not to mention it takes 10minutes to swap out a clutch, which is pretty nice. Bikes are just so much more fun, too bad it's going to be raining everyday pretty soon
Old 06-06-2006, 11:47 AM
hanglike sleeve of wizard

wish i had the money for a bike im lookin for some p.o.s. 600 anything for cheap.
i feel ya though tony. i never get to finish a project b/c of shit and now the convertible project slowed up b/c im buying a house. so im with ya bro

image removed from your sig...see forum rules
Old 06-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Originally Posted by FC3Cturbo
Shit, after owning a bike, all cars seem slow. I got in my buddies 67camaro the other day, it runs low 12's and I'm like "Yeah.. it's umm pretty fast" then just jump on the bike and run nearly a second faster and you have to hold on so it just seems like so much more fun. And not to mention it takes 10minutes to swap out a clutch, which is pretty nice. Bikes are just so much more fun, too bad it's going to be raining everyday pretty soon
All the new 600s are 10 sec bikes.I have the magazine here where they tested them.

My bike was the best out of the 4 Japanese bikes,and the Truimph
10.25 in the 1/4

top speed of 160

Stock..
Im very happy even though its not a liter bike.

Originally Posted by seventhgear
wish i had the money for a bike im lookin for some p.o.s. 600 anything for cheap.
i feel ya though tony. i never get to finish a project b/c of shit and now the convertible project slowed up b/c im buying a house. so im with ya bro
Save cash,around 4-5k you can find a used bike already hooked up and only a few years old. Chjeck around.

FC3Cturbo....

I plan on going to Bradenton for one of them 1320 nights,just so I can get an idea of what I can do on my bike,how far is that from you?

Do you want to be tazed?