Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

I have lost interest.

Old 06-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol... well you can stick w/ your bike if you want... bikes are for people who cant build fast cars

seriously though, of the stuff you are thinking of selling... would there happen to be an S5 na long block that works amongst that?
Old 06-06-2006, 11:37 PM
eats babies

Originally Posted by Rotary7

FC3Cturbo....

I plan on going to Bradenton for one of them 1320 nights,just so I can get an idea of what I can do on my bike,how far is that from you?

Thats about a 45minute drive from here. I'm going out of Town Tomorrow for a week then getting back and throwing a clutch in my bike. I'd be all up for going in the next month, I have 3 other people who'd probably swing up there aswell on their bikes.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:37 PM
zero pistons

do you guys have a problem with love bugs and bikes.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Originally Posted by flubyux2
lol... well you can stick w/ your bike if you want... bikes are for people who cant build fast cars

seriously though, of the stuff you are thinking of selling... would there happen to be an S5 na long block that works amongst that?
Nope,but theres a HUGE diffrence feeling going 130 on a bike,and going 130 in a car..The excitement level is nothing compareable.

Its almost like free balling in a summer day,when your used to wearing longjohns all the time.

no s5 short/long block
My bike is a 10 sec bike...stock 10.25ish. top speed 160ish

Originally Posted by FC3Cturbo
Thats about a 45minute drive from here. I'm going out of Town Tomorrow for a week then getting back and throwing a clutch in my bike. I'd be all up for going in the next month, I have 3 other people who'd probably swing up there aswell on their bikes.
Let me know

Originally Posted by Rotary Buddha
do you guys have a problem with love bugs and bikes.
Yeah first few weeks of me getting the bike.i could ride with the visor up to enjoy the breeze.Well after eating a few love bugs,I dont do it often.

Do you want to be tazed?