Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

13BTT Swap In FC??

Old 10-10-2006, 04:15 AM
"wtf is a trung?!"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ilove7s
Yea and i have a motor tranny rear end and drive shaft for that setup for sale..The 13bt that is...Some one buy it!!
How much for the 13bt set up? PM me very interested =]

Old 10-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Say NO to Rotor Knock!!!

It is your money and but on the other hand were not discouraging your innovation either, but here's what it comes down to: for every advancement you make getting that engine in there, there'll be about another five issues that'll pop up, were not saying its not possible just for a first timer, it just might be overwhelming unless you've been doing this before you got your car, another thing is if you're planning to this solo without anybody with prior experience...this isnt really the way you want to gain experience, it could lead to some very expensive mistakes and a bunch of fucking headaches...the reason everyone advocates otherwise is because you might not suffer as much and its easier and perhaps even quicker to locate any resources as far as pointers and parts
Old 10-10-2006, 12:39 PM
whats good?

If you do decide to go TT, stay away from the cosmo engine unless you plan on doing a rebuild, porting, swapping exhaust sleeves, and swapping the turbos for rx7 turbos. From my point of view, if you were to do all that work, why make it have 300hp? Why not make it have 500hp+?