Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

selling a 6 port n/a rotary engine shortblock(running)

Old 10-29-2004, 08:31 AM
hanglike sleeve of wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default selling a 6 port n/a rotary engine shortblock(running)

make an offer if you want it... the coolant seals are going on it but it should last for another 6 months or so depending on use.... but would be perfect for a rebuild... front rotor has lower comp than the rear...pm me or email at mustanggt1993@hotmail.com

image removed from your sig...see forum rules
Old 10-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

email

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 11-06-2004, 12:16 PM
teh clit wiggler

hey jack, im interested
Old 11-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

I hate it when people post shit forsale on TR and dont respond,this is the third person in the last 2 weeks to not respond..

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 11-08-2004, 01:40 PM

okay did you want to hear "no" from your $50.00 bid?? i figured you didn't so i didn't respond. i sold a blown one for $20.00 a running engine deserves more than that but i still had my goals set on $75.00 but it is no longer for sale.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Originally posted by seventhgear
okay did you want to hear "no" from your $50.00 bid?? i figured you didn't so i didn't respond. i sold a blown one for $20.00 a running engine deserves more than that but i still had my goals set on $75.00 but it is no longer for sale.
Im not going to put my self out there and say $100. for a blown engine,You could of responded and said no,how about $75.

But you took the lame route and didnt respond,Well im glad I didnt get it,so Joes picking it up this week?

Im helping him rebuild it so it worked out fine,I dont need a 6 port that bad,just experimenting on a new port design..

Thanks anyways

Originally posted by seventhgear
make an offer if you want it...
I offered $50. didnt know it was a bid..

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 11-09-2004, 04:44 AM
teh clit wiggler

damnit, i needed that engine... oh well maybe next time, thanks jack. hope you change your mind
Old 11-09-2004, 02:13 PM

sorry i didnt reply but flaming does not help n e matter to get better and if you dont want me to be so severe as to say "flaming" than i would say complaining. i figure late responses or no responses is a way of internet life...i get em all the time. well n e ways.we will see how things go for me if i let the motor go
jack

Old 12-03-2004, 04:09 PM

I heard this from Levi and he said Bars came out with a new product that seals coolant leaks in the heads and such, well anyways this guys gray car blew a coolant seal and I mean bad the coolant was pouring out of the overflow bottle he added this stuff it took 2 treatments and it worked great and the car runs perfectly and doesn't overheat, so you may be able to save the engine since he couldn't get it running for you, or thats what he said, he just couldn't get enough compression from the front rotor to make it run and stay running. but anyways its about $10 a bottle and it worked.

ps Levi said he is sorry he couldn't help you get the car running again, and asked if I would ask if the car did finally get to run or what happened. He just seemed very upset he said You was his good buddy, then it just went sour I guess.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Trunks are for corpses.

Last i've heard coolant leak sealers are no-good for rotary engines, they've got some pretty small water passages inside those housings that clog pretty easy.

1986 Mazda RX7 GXL - "Champagne"
134.7 RWHP - Going slow in style